Faulkner Dodge RAM

(4.6) 304 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Nice employees

Alex was just an amazing help in assisting me! He followed me home and helped me get my license plate off of my old car.

Hi Jessica! Here at Faulkner Dodge Ram, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a ...positive experience. I am extremely happy to hear that Alex was able to satisfy that. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Thank you for your great review! Jack Oyler General Manager (717) 590-5210

• Does anyone work in the service Dept?

Tried calling 3 times from noon to 12:45 on my lunch break. The first time the operator said their busy and at lunch so they will call you back if you... want to leave a message. Since I had two recalls on both my 2014 Dodges, I wanted to ask if the parts were available. I called back and placed directly to VM and called back a third time and placed directly to VM. This time without even talking to the operator. Does everyone take a lunch at the same time?

We regret to hear that you had this experience with us. This is far below the standard that we hold ourselves to and we want to assure you it was not ...our intention to frustrate or disappoint you during this process. Please contact our general manager directly at (888) 419-4867 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

• Tom K., Perryville, MD

Salesman Jason Haring ticked all the boxes as far as vehicle knowledge and superb customer service. Ask for him when you visit this store.

• Good customer service!

They were very helpful through the whole process. Even when they didn't have what I was looking for they would try and find it for me!

• 2005 VW Jetta

After buying the car we realized something was wrong with the transmission. They worked very hard to resolve the issue and make it right.

• Matt Richmond

Matt Richmond was awesome. One phone call, and he found the vehicle i was looking for. Set my appoinment. Test drove the Jeep answered all my questio...n. No haggling no problem. He was a complete professional. If you are looking for a quality used car. Matt Richmond is the professional you are looking for.

• Get it Right

Why would you tell me in your ad the this Wrangler was a Manual Trans when you photo plainly shows it's automatic? Are you trying to pull off a bait ...and switch?

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Faulkner Dodge/Ram/FIAT Mechanicsburg. Please reach out to us at (888) 419-4867 when you can ...so we can address this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.

• Bad bad bad

I can't believe it very bad customer service After he get the money from me he changed his word and when I ask about the manager coming some body and... told me his bosse and ask me to leave his dealer

Thanks for the feedback, Malak. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Faulkner Dodge/Ram/FIAT Mechanicsburg. We'd like the opport...unity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our manager at (717) 590-5210. We hope to hear from you.

• Poor customer service

We found a car online and called about it. The salesman was very nice. We went and looked/test drive the car. The car had things advertised that it ha...d that it didn't have. The salesman was not knowledgeable regarding whether the car was supposed to have it or not (remote keyless entry and remote start) . We decided to buy the car anyways and things went downhill from there. We couldn't do the paperwork at that location. We had to drive up to another dealership. We were put in a waiting room and told he would come get us to do the paperwork. Forty-five minutes later we were still sitting in the waiting room and had not had any contact with an employee. 2 and a half hours after arriving at the dealership, we still hadn't even started the paperwork. We decided they could keep the car and requested the title back from our trade-in so we could leave. The salesman did end up getting the paperwork done and bringing it and the car to our house the next night. Unfortunately we wasted 2 nights getting the car. He gave us 1 key and quoted us a price of $199 to have the remote keyless entry installed. The next day I took the car to another dealership to get another :) Eric key made as on key isn't sufficient. The man there told me the car did have remote keyless entry and I should have been given a key fob. Since I wasnt, it cost me another $150 ($50 less than Faulkner quoted us at) to get the key fob and get it programmed. It was overall a horrible experience. The dealership that I took it to after buying it was more knowledgeable and answered more questions for me than Faulkner did and I didn't even buy the car from them. I will never buy a car at Faulkner again and I will caution anyone I know that is looking for a car to stay away from there.

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We take all of our reviews seriously. Your opinion plays an integral part in our business. The situation that yo...u described doesn't sound typical of our dealership. We'd appreciate the chance to restore your good faith in us. If you're willing, please contact our general manager directly so that we may help turn your negative experience around. Faulkner Dodge/Ram/FIAT Mechanicsburg, (717) 590-5210

• Never got a call

I sent a Cars.com email request for more information on a car. I received an email from Faulkner asking if my email address was a good one for contac...ting me. I replied that yes, it was. I received another email with the name of someone that would be calling me about the car and asked if my cell # was a good contact number. I replied that yes, it was. I never got a call from anyone regarding the vehicle I was interested in. The next email I got was asking if I was all set and if the person had reached out to me about the car. I replied that I never got a phone call and in fact had bought the same car elsewhere.

Hi Kevin, we appreciate your candid feedback. It's disappointing to hear about the lack of communication. If you'd be willing to give us another chanc...e in the future, contact our general manager at your earliest convenience. Faulkner Dodge/Ram/FIAT Mechanicsburg, (717) 590-5210

Faulkner Dodge RAM