58 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Johnson City Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Top Notch Store

Great Experience! They treated me well. The store is older and has a family friendly feeling to it. Would recommend them to my friends and family. Best dealer I have worked with in many years.

• Fast service, quality work and very professional as always.
    May 19, 2017

As usual Johnson city ford had very fast service, completed excellent service and very professional people. I always look forward to going and seeing all the friendly faces and look at there huge inventory of cars and trucks. Can't wait for the new dealership, it will be amazing. The dealership is a well run dealership. Must have good management!! Thanks

• service
    May 19, 2017

We have owned Fords for years and Dylan Johnson is the best service advisor. Dylan goes above and beyond to make sure our visit is outstanding.

• Johnson City Ford
    May 17, 2017

Curtis Sparks was our salesman and he was awesome to work with. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you to everyone that helped us.

• James Jackson is an excellent example.
    May 16, 2017

James Jackson was an excellent salesman, he takes the time to understand the needs of each customer. He gets to know you and what your basic needs are I would recommend him to all of my friends family and co-workers!

• Very good experience.
    May 13, 2017

Great salesman. Never had a better buying experience. Would recommend him to anyone thinking of buying a vehicle. James was very considerate of my time and worked hard to get me a great deal.

• Jc ford
    May 13, 2017

I love johnson city ford, and mr nathan sawyer was very helpful and nice. He was amazing at helping me get my new car at a good price.

• Great Customer Service!
    April 13, 2017

From beginning to end, it was great customer to service! I could not be more pleased with the whole experience! Can definitely recommend this dealership to others!

• Excellent Customer Service, Awesome Deal!
    April 12, 2017

I HATE buying cars.. Hate, hate, HATE!!! But I needed a new vehicle. I shopped around a bit and went to several dealerships and was soooo frustrated! The sales people were usually pushy, tried to talk me into something that I did not want and one of my biggest pet peeves is when they are staring at you but you can tell they are not really hearing what your saying! I am soooo glad I did not give up and went to give Johnson City Ford a try. Curtis Sparks was my sales man and he ACTUALLY LISTENED to what I wanted then made some really smart suggestions to help me find the vehicle that was perfect! Everything went sooo smoothly I will never buy a car anywhere else again. Seriously, it was that good. Thanks to the JC Ford team!

• Great dealership
    April 12, 2017

Had a great experience buying my 2017 Fusion would definitely go back to Johnson city Ford!!!! Curtis was a great salesman. Love that they let me take the car home for the weekend before I signed the paperwork.