• Service Department

Wesley was a great Service Advisor. I had an awesome experience and will definitely come back!!

• Great people

Extremely impressed everyone from the gentleman who greeted me in the driveway to the service personnel to the technician were so polite and friendly. Even the girl upfront by the coffee was amazing.

• Survey on Boniface Hiers service on my 2014 Mazda

My only complaint is the waiting room temperature is too cold. I had to wait outside.

• Great Service

Got me in first thing..Good feedback. They let me know progress of repairs..Very professional and friendly service..

• Excellent experience!

From the moment we met Rob, there wasn't any pressure. You can tell he loves and believes in the product that he sells which made what is usually a painful experience enjoyable! The "fun" test drive was the best.....zoom-zoom!! :) He is a keeper!!

• Amazing Service!

Wesley and the rest of the service team continue to impress me with their professionalism, quick service, caring approach to customers, and personal attention to unique issues. I could not be happier with the Boniface Hiers Mazda team. I'm so happy you guys are here... keep up the great work... you rock! Mary Glickman

• Mazda factory recalls on 2012 Mazda 6

I was having some minor recalls done that required about 3 hours to complete. I had some things to attend to that morning, so they gave me a new Mazda 6 to ride in so I wouldn't have to wait at the dealership. Nice touch and when I returned, the car was finished. The people in the service department were courteous, friendly, and professional. All in all, it was a good experience and I will recommend this dealership's service department to others

• mr mike

great job i was very very happy with the sales force could not do enough for me. had nice cars new and used

• Service for my Mazda CX-7

Ben is awesome and super helpful ... very polite. My car was being worked because of recalls. Whenever I visit everyone makes me feel like I am the only one in the shop. I appreciate the hospitality.

• AIR CONDITIONING AND BRAKES REPAIR ON 2008 MIATA

I WANT TO THANK BONIFACE HIERS MAZDA FOR THE EXCELLENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT. FROM THE INSTANT A CUSTOMER WALKS IN, THEY ARE GREETED IN A FRIENDLY MANNER BY THE COURTEOUS AND CONSCIENTIOUS SERVICE CONSULTANTS. THEN WHEN YOUR VEHICLE GOES INTO THE SHOP FOR REPAIRS, THERE IS NOT QUESTION ABOUT THE QUALITY OF SERVICE THAT WILL BE RENDERED BY THE HIGHLY QUALIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIANS; IT IS ALWAYS THE VERY BEST AND EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE LOOKED AT TO ENSURE THAT IT IS TOTALLY ROAD WORTHY BEFORE IT ILEAVES THE MAINTENANCE AREA. I HAVE THE UTMOST TRUST AND RESPECT FOR ALL THE TECHNICIANS AND HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY THE EXCELLENT CARE THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN EITHER OF MY TWO VIHICLES. I ALWAYS LEAVE BONIFACE HIERS WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE!