Boniface-Hiers Mazda

279 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 25, 2019

I JUST HAD MY CAR SERVICED. WHEN I DRIVE UP, TRAE , GREETS ME BY NAME AND TAKES MY KEYS! HE ANSWERS ALL MY QUESTIONS AND MY REPAIRS ARE COMPLETED AND DONE... ON TIME! I HAVE BOUGHT 20 CARS FROM THERE! I WILL GO NO WHERE ELSE. WHERE ELSE CAN YOU GO WHERE THE OWNER, AJ HIERS COMES IN ON A SATURDAY AND MAKES SURE THAT YOU GET THE CAR YOU WANT? LIKE HE SAYS ON THE COMMERCIALS THANK YOU!!

October 17, 2019

Searching for a used Jeep Wrangler and stopped in as they had several...worked with Manny...what a GREAT guy! The manager was going above and beyond to... assist me with my purchase!

July 16, 2019

This dealer goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your purchase and that the whole experience goes smoothly. No complaints! Second car... purchase here.

Kelly, Thank you so much for the very positive rating, your recommendation and some kind words as well. Of course, ...also for multiple purchases wit...hin our Boniface Hiers Family without question. I appreciate you posting and telling others very much!

June 24, 2019

Customer service was excellent. I had an appointment and noticed several cars in front of me when I arrived. I explained I had to be done by a certain... time so I wouldn't be late for work and the Mazda staff ensured I was done in plenty of time for me to get to work.

L.P, Thank you so much for taking time to pen a 5 Star rating for my Mazda store. I appreciate the excellent feedback the undoubtedly many will read.... Your recommendation means everything to me!

June 22, 2019

Frankie the general manager of Boniface heirs Mazda was friendly and courteous. Frankie was deligent in getting all information needed to create a deal... between myself and the dealership. He continually looked out for me and my concerns and happiness with the purchasing process. I walked away knowing I was becoming part of the Mazda family.

Teresa, I am very grateful for the excellent feedback and recommendation that you have posted here. Your kind words, especially regarding Frankie me...an so much to me regarding your interaction at my Mazda store. Thank you very much for your business and for taking time to let others know about it!

June 22, 2019

The people who work at this dealership make BONIFACE a stand out facility! From pulling up to drop car off , through reviewing the results, to the service... people, everyone exceeds in their jobs. They are up front about pricing and dont try to pressure you into getting non critical services. They explain in terms that even I understood what they were talking about in regards to repairs. When I bought my car back in 2017 after dealing with sales and finance people, I thought Id regret buying my car from Boniface Mazda. It was not a very good first impression, But the service department is a totally different experience! They are friendly, professional, and most of all great at their jobs. Thanks to everyone in the service department!

Melanie, Thanks so much for a 5 Star rating for my Mazda store Service Team. Your thoughts and excellent feedback are very much appreciated. I am ver...y happy to see your recommendation and it means so much!

June 5, 2019

The staff is always super friendly, have never had any problems.

Danielle, I really appreciate your recommendation and very positive review and rating for my Mazda store. Thank you for taking time to post it!

June 4, 2019

Car was brought in to have an oil change and rotate tires however my car error did not clear as if they did not check air pressure of tires when rotating... tires. All new staff which means they may be new at servicing correctly or not happy with environment so they left.

Sanch, I apologize for the non-perfect service experience. In the past, occasionally a technician has missed checking the air pressure, and this is a... failure on our part which I will take responsibility for. Believe me, its not due to new staff not knowing what to do, or others leaving due to unhappiness. We have an excellent service department. Someone got lazy, or forgot, and I will speak to the technician that failed to check to ensure that won't happen again. Thank you for alerting me, and again I am very sorry that your experience was not perfect. Please give us another opportunity in the future to earn a 5 Star rating and appreciate you posting!

June 1, 2019

Buying new truck for work. Straight forward and easy to deal with.

Ram Promaster, I appreciate your positive rating for my Mazda store and your recommendation as well. Thank you for taking time to post it.

May 31, 2019

Not trustworthy BE AWARE! This dealer called me on Sunday to ask if I was still interest in a car I saw online on their website as they informed me that... same day the car was still available, well, I accepted to schedule an appointment on Monday (Memorial Day) and informed them I was driving all the way from Orlando (around 2h drive), than the dealer called me again and again on Monday to confirm I was coming.. (I probably received at least 3 phone calls that same Monday to confirm I was on my way there as agreed..) Once I arrived at the dealership for my surprise the car they brought over was not the same car I came to buy (different year and model).. when "I mentioned" that is not the car I want, than the manager approached me and my husband saying I am sorry the "car" you came to buy was sold yesterday.. so long story short, they were never upfront and truthful about no longer having the car available when we arrived, they used the add as bait and intentionally let us drive 2 hours on a holiday to try to make a sale out of another completely different car, so unconsidered and dishonest attitude! I asked the sales person, why call me 10 times to confirm I was coming BUT you could not verify in your system that the car was no longer available? Also, when we arrived you omitted the fact that you no longer had the car I wanted to buy and brought me another one to "test drive" and was not transparent about it... ? This dealer made me waste my time on a holiday just to try selling me another car they had in their lot.. What a wonderful sales tactic.. being so dishonest and unconsidered to customers.. So would you trust this dealership? The apologies and appreciation for me alerting you of your TEAM mistake did nothing to compensate me for wasting 4 hours driving on a holiday. I was never asked about the car I had scheduled to buy when I arrived at your dealership. Your sales manager looked at my appointment in the computer and kept quiet.. , than he just simply told us he was going to bring the car over for the test drive, interesting enough it was a white Jeep Wrangler as well, but an older JK trim not the JL which is easy to distinguish the difference, I was shocked that the dealer was doing this to a consumer. So you want me to believe that your sales team did not make me come down to the dealer to try to sell me another car?? Transparency and Fairness is letting me know at minimum when I arrived that the car I came to test drive was sold and NOT keep quiet and bring me another completely different car to test drive. There is also an issue here related to Ethics in you your sales team behavior that you also need to address, not only blaming your online sales team for not checking your inventory.

Luciana, I really apologize for the poor experience. It has been discussed with my staff, and again I'm truly sorry that you had to write such a well... documented but poor rating for our Mazda store.