Tooele Automall

21 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 23, 2015

We were looking for a 2015 Ford Escape in a certain color with very specific options. Performance was able to find the car we wanted and gave us an excellent... price. My wife and I are extremely happy with our purchase experience. Nathan Shepard was great to work with and took the time to answer all of our questions during our many visits. Nathan set up everything with the car and explained how to use all of the tech features. Steve Laird took care of us with the financing and Trent Bell was awesome, as always. We would definitely recommend Performance Auto Mall Tooele for your car needs and will not hesitate to work with them again when it is time for a car.

Thank you for the kind review. We love our great customers please let us know if you need any additional help in the future.

February 16, 2015

It had been over 15 years since I purchased a car. I was not looking forward to the experience. I met up with Danno and explained what I was looking for... and price point I was comfortable with. I drove several cars and then one day, had one brought to me to look at. It was the perfect fit! I never felt pressured to buy and Danno was concerned with getting me the right car rather than just selling me something. Performance representatives told me what they had to get taken care of before I even asked such as a second key-fab and a small screw cover that they noticed. The service standard didn't stop there. When I brought the car back in to get those things taken care of, I was met by an outstanding employee in the service department. I didn't get his name but I sure appreciated his smile under the full beard. From day one I had a great experience buying locally.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Enjoy your vehicle and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

February 6, 2015

Whenever I take my car here for repairs I rarely leave with answers and that's if I get in at all bi scheduled to bring my van in today because the airbag... lights are on. I scheduled it on Tuesday. As I pulled in they said they would need the car all day and probably into tomorrow when I was told it would take 2-3 hours. I don't know why I bother. I live in a small town. You'd think they'd try harder to schedule and provide better service. I go back to salt lake where I know I'll be taken care of when they say they will. Very disappointed again!!

Andrea: So sorry you had this experience on our lot. I want you to know that customer service is important to us and we want to see that we make thi...s right with you. Please feel free to call and talk to Trent Bell our GM he is expecting your call and wants to make sure all of our customers are taken care of. Thank you.

January 3, 2015

Great experience working with the guys at Performance. This is the second vehicle we have purchased there and will not be the last. Keep up the good work... Performance Tooele.

Thanks for letting us help! Enjoy your truck.

September 17, 2014

I bought a car and drove it for a few days. Decided I didn't like it and they not only traded it back in but they found the car I wanted. They were not... pushy at all, they were very nice and friendly. I definitely recommend buying from them!

Glad we were able to help you! Enjoy your new car.

July 28, 2014

This is a follow up after the sale, from New Truck Owner. I had to have options installed, they had my vehicle for 2 weeks. They kept delaying the completion... time, it will be done in a week, have to order parts, another week, they said it would be completed in the morning, wasn't done until late in the afternoon. I informed them of a flaw that needed to be fixed, it wasn't done. I let them know this was not completed, no response.

Sorry about the trouble you had with our service department. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I would invite you to call Josh Johnson at 435-...882-7000. We want to make sure you are taken care of and that this issue does not come up again in the future.

July 3, 2014

My brother referred me to Performance Automall after they helped him out finding a car. I was surprised that anyone could get me into a new car due to... past credit issues. Performance was very proffesional and easy to work with. Roland helped me find a new Chevrolet Cruze and he assisted me in getting approved with nothing down. I would happily refer my friends and family to use Performance Automall.

Glad we could help! Enjoy your car and let us know if we can assist you in the future.

July 3, 2014

Purchased my truck from Performance great online price and cool sales department. Made purchase quick and easy. Will buy next vehicle from Performance... in Tooele.

Thanks for the review. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

July 2, 2014

Our experience was good with the sales staff, they allowed us to test multiple makes and models with no pressure to buy. The price was better than I expected,... some modifications to our vehicle will be required and this has been scheduled, they followed up to ensure we were happy with our purchase. We had no major issues. The only concern was the amount of time we spent getting all the paper work in order, but we have been through this with other dealers.

Thank you for the review! We look forward to serving you in the future.

June 30, 2014

They treat you very poor if your credit score is not up in the 800 range, was not impressed at all with the financing department, they lost me as a customer... and didn't even know that I had 12,000 to put down on the car.

Ldorman: I'm so sorry that you had a poor experience at Performance Automall. Our finance manager is usually very helpful as you know when helped yo...u with a previous purchase. I would invite you to contact Frank Serassio our General Sales Manager at 435-882-1300 he would be happy to discuss your situation and attempt to correct it and ensure that future customers do not experience the same issue. We appreciate all of our customers and would like to make it right with you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.