Munich Motors

7 reviews

August 29, 2018

This dealership and the people there are amazing. They take care of you and make the process of buying a car easy and enjoyable. Everyone I spoke to... was very kind, knowledgeable, friendly and easy going. The product they offered was excellent (clean and detailed both times I was there despite multiple dust storms), the customer service, the financing, and follow up were all also excellent. Very happy to have bought the car from such a great group of people. I highly recommend doing business with Munich Motors. Thanks again guys for the attention to detail, information, honesty and all around quality.

August 2, 2017

Just bought a Nissan Titan from these guy and they stand behind what they say. Taking care of the customer and that's exactly what they did. Thanks guys

• February 26, 2016

I got the truck I wanted with Great Service and an Honest deal! Thanks to all

It was an absolute pleasure earning your business! We strive to connect every customer with the vehicle they want, for a competitive price, it sounds ...like we have done or job! Thank you Dusty, enjoy.

October 1, 2016

Bill and Derron made the buying process easy. I went to several dealers that had good prices, terrible products, and the typical sales run-around. Munich... Motors was different. ALL of their vehicles were of exceptional quality. They were all super clean, had no obvious mechanical or aesthetic defects, and the lifts on their trucks are really well done. They have a zero-pressure sales team that worked with me in an upfront manner and treated me with respect. After getting home, I realized that I left something really important in my trade and Bill went and got it right away and mailed it back to me. Super cool guys. I ended up getting a 2011 GMC Sierra with a 6-inch left. I love the truck. It's clean, it rides smooth, and it has low miles. If you're looking to buy a vehicle, it's definitely worth a trip over there to see what they got.

February 28, 2016

By far , this was the most no pressured truck buying experience that I have ever had. Amazing staff all the way around, from the sale's rep to the detail... crew, all the way to the top . The owner Donald Schnock is a stand up guy, His word is his word !!! and he even will go out of his way to make sure that your purchasing a vehicle at Munich Motors is an everlasting friendship. I highly recommend This dealership Hands Down !!! all the others need to take note.

September 3, 2014

First hand customer service. Munich is a small dealership, with real customer service. No pushy/all over you sales people at Munich, as a matter of fact... they suggested that I take a look at the other 2 cars I had on my list before I made a decision. They also let me know if I decided on a car at another dealer to bring it back to their service department and they would do a pre-purchase inspection for only 44$ WOW. I have not bought a car as of yet but really wanted to aknowledge the great customer service, you just don't see it much anymore. Two thumbs up for Munich will definitely be buying or having my next car serviced by these guys.

We strive to meet and exceed customer expectations on every level, it seems that we have done that for you Jerry. We look forward to a chance to earn ...your business in the sales department, of service department, hopefully both!

August 23, 2014

I purchased a 1999 BMW M3 convertible from Munich. I was a little hesitant at first being its a small dealership, after talking with Donald I have never... felt more comfortable buying a car. They are a full service BMW & Mercedes dealership which put my mind at ease since they also do all their own service work. I love my car, if your looking you should check these guys out.

Josh, i still smile seeing that classic M3 driving in central Phoenix! It was a pleasure earning your business.