Munich Motors

13 reviews

May 30, 2020

My 2007 Mercedes CLS550 had a complicated engine problem. So expensive that I drove it from California to Phoenix for repairs. As an out-of-state walk-in... customer I feel I could really have been taken advantage of. Munich Motors honored their original estimate despite unforeseen additional problems and then shipped the car back to California at their expense. I highly recommend Munich Motors for their honesty and dedication to getting the job done right. They are the place to go for reliable repairs.

March 4, 2020

Let me start by saying that these guys are not your typical dealership. I showed interest on a car that was extremely hard to find, yet they had it. I... submitted my info to have them reach out the next business day. Surprisingly Anthony reached punt within minutes. We went back and forth for about 3 days to set up the deal. (I’m in Tucson and they are in Phoenix). They gave me what I was asking for my trade, got me a smoking deal on the car I WANTED and were by far THE BEST DEALERSHIP I’VE EVER DEALT WITH! Anthony, Darren and Grant at Munich Motors are incredible and highly recommended. Tell them Matt with Wild West Modders sent you.

• February 26, 2016

I got the truck I wanted with Great Service and an Honest deal! Thanks to all

It was an absolute pleasure earning your business! We strive to connect every customer with the vehicle they want, for a competitive price, it sounds ...like we have done or job! Thank you Dusty, enjoy.

February 8, 2020

Great no pressure place to buy a used card. Anthony was excellent to deal with and very straight forward. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Munich Motors... again in the future. I completely forgot 6 cd's in the car I traded in, and Anthony texted my to let me know they found them in the stereo. Thanks a bunch for an easy purchase!

October 10, 2019

I have purchased two vehicles from Munich Motors and am so impressed with the customer service I received. They went above and beyond to make purchasing... a car a worry free experience! There was zero pressure and they took the time to listen and find the vehicle that was perfect for me. I will never go anywhere else!

October 10, 2019

I have now bought 3 vehicles from these guys now... my father in law uses the service department ritually and has also purchased a Thunderbird from them.... My stepson got himself an Explorer and my niece a sweet Camaro. Needless to say we are loyal to those guys and have never had any issues during or after the sale. If they say they are going to do something take it to the bank.

April 10, 2019

I went all last summer without A/C, I think I was cost shy, but finally bit the bullet, I stumbled across Munich online, read good things, so I took my... car there. I can only say I wish I had gone there sooner. They did an A/C service and replaced a couple of o-rings, now my air blows nice and cold. And very reasonable price, definitely recommend them, and I will be taking my car back to them.

August 29, 2018

This dealership and the people there are amazing. They take care of you and make the process of buying a car easy and enjoyable. Everyone I spoke to... was very kind, knowledgeable, friendly and easy going. The product they offered was excellent (clean and detailed both times I was there despite multiple dust storms), the customer service, the financing, and follow up were all also excellent. Very happy to have bought the car from such a great group of people. I highly recommend doing business with Munich Motors. Thanks again guys for the attention to detail, information, honesty and all around quality.

August 2, 2017

Just bought a Nissan Titan from these guy and they stand behind what they say. Taking care of the customer and that's exactly what they did. Thanks guys

October 1, 2016

Bill and Derron made the buying process easy. I went to several dealers that had good prices, terrible products, and the typical sales run-around. Munich... Motors was different. ALL of their vehicles were of exceptional quality. They were all super clean, had no obvious mechanical or aesthetic defects, and the lifts on their trucks are really well done. They have a zero-pressure sales team that worked with me in an upfront manner and treated me with respect. After getting home, I realized that I left something really important in my trade and Bill went and got it right away and mailed it back to me. Super cool guys. I ended up getting a 2011 GMC Sierra with a 6-inch left. I love the truck. It's clean, it rides smooth, and it has low miles. If you're looking to buy a vehicle, it's definitely worth a trip over there to see what they got.