Munich Motors

Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(602) 274-0352 (602) 274-0352

Honest and reliable

My 2007 Mercedes CLS550 had a complicated engine problem. So expensive that I drove it from California to Phoenix for repairs. As an out-of-state walk-in customer I feel I could really have been taken advantage of. Munich Motors honored their original estimate despite unforeseen additional problems and then shipped the car back to California at their expense. I highly recommend Munich Motors for their honesty and dedication to getting the job done right. They are the place to go for reliable repairs.

Best Dealership EVER!

Let me start by saying that these guys are not your typical dealership. I showed interest on a car that was extremely hard to find, yet they had it. I submitted my info to have them reach out the next business day. Surprisingly Anthony reached punt within minutes. We went back and forth for about 3 days to set up the deal. (I’m in Tucson and they are in Phoenix). They gave me what I was asking for my trade, got me a smoking deal on the car I WANTED and were by far THE BEST DEALERSHIP I’VE EVER DEALT WITH! Anthony, Darren and Grant at Munich Motors are incredible and highly recommended. Tell them Matt with Wild West Modders sent you.

excellent buying experience

Great no pressure place to buy a used card. Anthony was excellent to deal with and very straight forward. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Munich Motors again in the future. I completely forgot 6 cd's in the car I traded in, and Anthony texted my to let me know they found them in the stereo. Thanks a bunch for an easy purchase!

Loyal customer

I have now bought 3 vehicles from these guys now... my father in law uses the service department ritually and has also purchased a Thunderbird from them. My stepson got himself an Explorer and my niece a sweet Camaro. Needless to say we are loyal to those guys and have never had any issues during or after the sale. If they say they are going to do something take it to the bank.

Thank you!

I have purchased two vehicles from Munich Motors and am so impressed with the customer service I received. They went above and beyond to make purchasing a car a worry free experience! There was zero pressure and they took the time to listen and find the vehicle that was perfect for me. I will never go anywhere else!

My only regret is not going there SOONER!!

I went all last summer without A/C, I think I was cost shy, but finally bit the bullet, I stumbled across Munich online, read good things, so I took my car there. I can only say I wish I had gone there sooner. They did an A/C service and replaced a couple of o-rings, now my air blows nice and cold. And very reasonable price, definitely recommend them, and I will be taking my car back to them.

Thank you Munich Motor Co!

This dealership and the people there are amazing. They take care of you and make the process of buying a car easy and enjoyable. Everyone I spoke to was very kind, knowledgeable, friendly and easy going. The product they offered was excellent (clean and detailed both times I was there despite multiple dust storms), the customer service, the financing, and follow up were all also excellent. Very happy to have bought the car from such a great group of people. I highly recommend doing business with Munich Motors. Thanks again guys for the attention to detail, information, honesty and all around quality.

New truck

Just bought a Nissan Titan from these guy and they stand behind what they say. Taking care of the customer and that's exactly what they did. Thanks guys

Great Experience. Great Truck.

Bill and Derron made the buying process easy. I went to several dealers that had good prices, terrible products, and the typical sales run-around. Munich Motors was different. ALL of their vehicles were of exceptional quality. They were all super clean, had no obvious mechanical or aesthetic defects, and the lifts on their trucks are really well done. They have a zero-pressure sales team that worked with me in an upfront manner and treated me with respect. After getting home, I realized that I left something really important in my trade and Bill went and got it right away and mailed it back to me. Super cool guys. I ended up getting a 2011 GMC Sierra with a 6-inch left. I love the truck. It's clean, it rides smooth, and it has low miles. If you're looking to buy a vehicle, it's definitely worth a trip over there to see what they got.

Outstanding Dealershop Hands Down !!!

By far , this was the most no pressured truck buying experience that I have ever had. Amazing staff all the way around, from the sale's rep to the detail crew, all the way to the top . The owner Donald Schnock is a stand up guy, His word is his word !!! and he even will go out of his way to make sure that your purchasing a vehicle at Munich Motors is an everlasting friendship. I highly recommend This dealership Hands Down !!! all the others need to take note.