2.8
  • Truck

Marty, thank you for your feedback! We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Look forward to seeing you.

Initial picture on cars.com did not show the interior. Sent a message to dealership thru cars.com to ask about color. Unexpectedly I received in my email box a personalized YouTube video to se the interior. Very nice way to answer the question for consumers like me that were over 100 miles away

• Terrible experience!

I shopped around online to see who had great deals on new vehicles, found a new car that had an amazing rebate that would eat up the negative equity in my car. Contacted this dealership, explained to sales person (Kelso Risner) that I am a single Mom, looking to try and lower my car payment with a vehicle that can eat up the negative equity in my Honda. When I went in to look at their Sonata's, I found one I liked, but was told I needed a consigner. The next day, I get numbers on one of their more expensive models (compared to online pricing) with very little rebate, and MORE than my original car payment. Did ANYONE even listen to me when I said I needed a vehicle that could eat up the negative equity in my car? If these people ACTUALLY wanted to help people, wouldn't they try to do that, instead of showing them a car they know won't work out for them? I was told my credit wasn't as good as they hoped... how does credit have anything to do with the price of the car? Payment, sure; but my credit had nothing to do with you trying to show me cars that didn't meet the criteria for what I needed. Poor customer service, these people aren't in your corner... my advice is to find another dealership!

• Awful Service

Called and made sure vehicle was still available (which it was) drove 2 hours and got there just to find out I could not drive the vehicle due to it being broke down (not once was this mentioned to me over the phone), and went to just look around vehicle and salesmen put key in to open the door and couldn't, (tried this once before saying "guess we won't be inside this one today") worst dealer ship I have ever been to in my life, and will never return with any business from here again.

• Bought used Honda Ridgeline

I live 2 hours away from dealership. One week after I bought my car, the dealership phoned me and asked if I could drive there and fill out some paperwork that had already been filled out. I had my copies, but they still needed it filled out again. I reminded them that would mean 5 hours in the car, not to mention my time. They had a driver drive to my house with the papers. The same papers I had copies of, so I assume their copies were lost. Other than that, it seemed like a good place to buy a car.

• Smooth

So far good experience. Hoping it continues. Helpful.

So far good experience. Hoping it continues. Helpful.

• great,service

Bought a 2013 Chevy silverado it was a smooth process. Our salesman Darryl Bond (aka 007) was very helpful and a great person to deal with.I love my truck and the way I was treated

• My experience... not so great!

After an email inquiry and several emails received, I stopped at Glenn Hyundai on a Saturday. I told them that I was trying to re-establish my credit and that I was there to browse and possibly trade a truck that I had financed. I test drove 3 different new cars and then we went inside to crunch numbers. They came back with an approval and after some thought, I accepted the deal. The paperwork process was rushed through because (quoting the finance manager), "It's a busy Saturday and Kentucky is playing today." The sales person pulls me to the side, thanks me for shopping with them and informs me that I'll be receiving a questionnaire by email and she needs it to be 100% satisfactory because her pay depends on it. Hands me my keys, I hand her the keys to the truck and we're off. 2 Weeks after driving off the lot, the bank that financed the car called me and confirmed some info. At the end of the call she said, "Enjoy your new car." Wrong!!! A week later (this makes 3 weeks after driving off the lot) the woman who did the deal calls me and says, "I don't know if we did it or the bank but somebody put an extra zero on your monthly income and the bank caught it so unfortunately we're going to have to take repossession of the car." That would mean that I would be grossing $20,000 a month!!! I could buy the Elantra outright if I made that kind of money! I was a mile up the road eating dinner with my family when she called so I told her we would be there after we ate and trade back vehicles. When I Get there, she tells me the same story and apologizes. We trade keys and I go to my truck... The spare tire is missing. I ask her where the tire is and she asks, "Was there one on the truck?" Uh.... Yeah!! There was! She says she doesn't know. I told her I would be back the next day with the spare key and that would give them plenty of time to find my spare tire. Come back the next day with the key. I asked her did they find the spare tire. She says, "No. We seem to think somebody stole it." I just looked at her. She says, "Hold on and I'll be right back." She's gone for about 10 minutes. She comes back and says, "Good news. We found your tire. Somebody tried stealing it and they must have had a change of heart because they threw it on the side of the road." Then she points me in the direction of where they found the tire and she says, "It's right over there. You can grab it on your way out." I was dumbfounded!! I was at a complete loss of words. I felt like an inconvenience to them and I felt like they were not respective with the truck. You would think that they would have grabbed the tire and put it up for me. Nope.... To them, it was my problem... Even though the truck was in their possession. I've never been done like this before at another car lot. Before leaving public reviews, I tried emailing a manager and giving them my experience and I was never contacted back. So..... Good luck with Glenn Hyundai. Mine wasn't so great.

• Poor customer serice.

I saw an advertisement for a car for sale. The picture showed the car with snow on the ground. Being since it had not snowed in this area for at least six weeks or more, I called to see if they still had the car. I was told yes and was urged to make an appointment to come see the car, that way, the sales person assigned to me would be ready and waiting when I arrived and the car would already be brought up front so I would not have to wait for someone to go find it etc. Sounded like good service so I made an appointment for the very next day. When I arrived the next day, seven minutes early and asked for the sales person assigned to me, I was told he had just gone to some meeting. I explained why I was there and that I had an appointment. and was told that the car had already been sold. This person did tell me that they had a similar vehicle for sale. But that vehicle was more than twice the price of the advertised one that I had come to see. I drove for 30 minutes to get to this dealership. If they really did have the car and really did sell it just before I got there after having it in stock for at least six weeks, they could at least have called me to let me know the vehicle was no longer there so I did not waste my time and fuel to come see another vehicle more than twice the price.

• April sweat

Very helpful staff they get you in quickly. This is my first time here for repairs

• Mark from cynthiana

I like everything about the place. We have bought two vehicles from here. The last one was in for an oil change and we left with a new truck.