(4.7) 653 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

653 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura from DealerRater.com
  • CPO Mazda 6 purchase

Excellent service, it's my 4th purchase of a vehicle and this one was from far the best purchase experience yet. The sales person Heather Massey was v...ery courteous and had patience to answer all of my questions. Once I was there, all the purchasing process was super fast, I took the car for a test drive and after that Ryan Keith was the gentlemen who helped me through the contract process, he was very clear and quick with everything. After a month I went there to submit the second part of the car payment and it was a very busy month and full of bills to pay, so I asked one of the employees name Kris Wardack if I could submit the last $200 by the end of the month and he helped me with that as well, by taking care of the paper work. Very clean facility and great educated helpful staff, I have no complains. So far the car is running perfectly and I'm happy with it. It is a CPO Mazda 6 with powertrain guarantee for 25k more miles. The car condition is great, it came well cleaned up and smelling very good like new even though it already had 74k miles, those are advantages of buying a certified pre owned. Special thanks to Heather Massey, Ryan Keith and Kris Wardack, you guys mad eme feel confident I was doing the right choice. NM

Thanks for the all-star note, Nicholas! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

• Would recommend

Friendly, honest and expanded hours. Staff is great. Heather is an asset and wish Jenn was still with Mazda in the service dept. Bassam is the typical... finance type of guy. The only issue I have is getting oil change appointments since the service dept has gotten way busier.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on speeding things up for you. Thank you for being in the ZoomZoomNation!

• Great Service

No appointment and the crew in the service department took care of my Mazda 3...Thomas and Clint, I also had contact with Tammy and Maria....its alwa...ys a pleasure when I take my vehicle in for service...

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

We are so happy we could help. Thank you for being in the ZoomZoomNation!

• Friendly and understanding people

The people here were very friendly especially Mason. He was down to earth with how the car works and provided no hassel with pricing. He was able to... answer all of the questions and concerns that I had and was pretty straight forward with me.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

This is great to hear ggobuyan. Thank you for joining the ZoomZoomNation!

• Added Costs

Agreed upon a price with the salesman via email only to find extras on the car when we actually went to buy it. We traveled a couple of hours to buy t...he car to get the good deal and was hit up with $600 of extras like window etching and clear coat garbage. Would not remove charges and had the entire family waiting in the car. Turned an otherwise good experience to one that felt like somewhat of a scam. An awesome purchase price quickly turned into just an OK price. Buyer beware.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Thank you for your feedback. We can go over any paperwork that doesn't make sense. Please let us know how we can help.

• Great cars and great staff!

Love the car and the sales staff as well as the finance staff. The process was quick and I was out the door in under two hours.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Thank you for the great review. Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

• Turn around was extremely fast

I arrived a few minutes ahead of my appointed time and was greeted by service advisor Tom Groebel who started with an immediate evaluation of my vehic...le and then joined me to fill out the remaining paperwork. I waited but for an approximate 30 minutes during which the oil change AND car wash was completed. Very cordial and efficient staff!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

We are so happy your experience was a great one. Thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

• Easy-peezy - GREAT SERVICE

In and out on time....friendly, nice waiting area, no hassles. And the car wash was such a nice bonus! Really appreciate how easy they make everythin...g!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

We are so glad we could make your visit hassle free. Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

• Best service in the auto business!!!

excellent service, caring technicians, and to top things, you get a clean car when it's time to leave.!! dealership is run by good people and it show...s!!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Thanks for the great review! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

• Happy Customer

Great experience here! James originally helped find the perfect car a CX-5 Grand Touring, but when I came into to purchase, he was off. I was fortunat...e enough to be helped my Mina to get the deal done. I was concerned that James would not get credit for the sale, but Mina assured me he would, and she was beyond patient, kind and helpful, even though James was my original salesperson. Kris, in finance, was also very nice to work with. He walked me through every part of the paperwork. I can tell this gentleman really knows his stuff. Although I was offered additional features, I did not feel pressured to purchase them. Thanks to all at C.J. Wilson. You have a happy customer!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

LISADULYEA thank you for this great review! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

6500 Auto Center Dr Ventura, CA 93003