CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

514 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura from DealerRater.com
  • CPO Mazda 6 purchase

Excellent service, it's my 4th purchase of a vehicle and this one was from far the best purchase experience yet. The sales person Heather Massey was very courteous and had patience to answer all of my questions. Once I was there, all the purchasing process was super fast, I took the car for a test drive and after that Ryan Keith was the gentlemen who helped me through the contract process, he was very clear and quick with everything. After a month I went there to submit the second part of the car payment and it was a very busy month and full of bills to pay, so I asked one of the employees name Kris Wardack if I could submit the last $200 by the end of the month and he helped me with that as well, by taking care of the paper work. Very clean facility and great educated helpful staff, I have no complains. So far the car is running perfectly and I'm happy with it. It is a CPO Mazda 6 with powertrain guarantee for 25k more miles. The car condition is great, it came well cleaned up and smelling very good like new even though it already had 74k miles, those are advantages of buying a certified pre owned. Special thanks to Heather Massey, Ryan Keith and Kris Wardack, you guys mad eme feel confident I was doing the right choice. NM

• A quick purchase at a great price
    April 22, 2017

I had been looking to trade my 2015 Challenger for a 4 door car, preferably a Mazda6 Grand Touring. I looked at many dealerships but found what I want at CJ Wilson Mazda. It was new marked down to a good price and got a good deal on my trade in. It was no pressure and they were not pushy

• Receptive
    April 20, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

We appreciate your kind words, Bert Sanders! Thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Very pleased with my experience here at this dealership. Esteban Bernardy was very helpful in explaining the differences between the various Mazda models during our walk around the sales lot. I did not feel pressured or cornered during the test drive nor did I feel that I had to buy from this dealership. Both Esteban and the sales manager John Ahern presented themselves as direct and sincere individuals who I felt I could trust.

• Great
    April 19, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

We are so happy to be your go too place. Thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!!

Mazda was ready for me upon arrival. Service was timely and efficient. Only place I have service done since I relocated here 6 years ago. Thank you.

• service at mazda
    April 15, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

We are glad you had such a great time with us HMENDEZ0. Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!!

we had a very nice experience and fun when we bought our cx-5, Tom knew all about our suv and was very attentive, he explained all the new stuff in detail and made sure we got the hang of it. Tom thank you for taking the time.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

• Excellent & relational service.
    April 11, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

HELICON thanks for this amazing review! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Thanks for the excellent review, HELICON! We sure are lucky to have Richie and Ryan on our team. Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

Richie Ceja was incredibly friendly, courteous and did not make me feel at all like he was trying to mislead me. His honesty, and friendliness made the process smooth and easy as I bought this car on my own. I am usually quite adverse to someone trying to "sell" me, but Richie was helpful and answered all my questions. I don't think I was a hard sell but definitely the process went as I hoped. Ryan Keith was also friendly, courteous and helpful. I am glad I shopped through you all and I plan to recommend my friends to your dealership and to Richie!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

HELICON thanks for this amazing review! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

• What a great dealership!
    April 6, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

TEPSIE we are so happy you are back! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!!

Tom was a delight to work with. We clicked immediately. I contacted him about the 2017 CX-5's which hadn't come in yet. He called me back about 2 months later when they did, and as it happened, I wound up getting the 2016.5 instead. I am happy to be back to the Mazda family. My Soul red CX-5 is so much fun to drive!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

TEPSIE we are so happy you are back! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!!

• Service was Excellent!!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

I came in to have my service done on my CX-9 and I was able to get in and out with no concerns. Ray was the kind of Service Advisor everyone should have in their dealership. Professional, kind, patient and do it with a friendly smile. Cheers to the team at CJ Wilson!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

And cheers to your wonderful review, RAQUEL_BZCOOKING! Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. We appreciate you being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

• Buying our first Mazda

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

We look forward to seeing you again soon, HASEEB.S! Enjoy cruising in your new ride, and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

My family and I had the best experience in buying a new car! Chris and his associate were excellent In every step of purschasing our new SUV! They listened to us and made it happen! They went above and beyond by making sure our needs were met even with taking care of our three little kids ! We are recommending to our family and friends to choose CJ Wilson over other car dealers ! We are planning to go back to purchase another Mazda in the near future all due to our exceptional experience ! We can not wait to drive our Mazda each day! Thank you CJ Wilson Mazda !!!

• Good car buying experience
    April 1, 2017

Heather was very easy to work with. We were just in to look and test drive. She was not pushy in any way and made the experience pleasant.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

We're so happy to hear about your good shopping experience, JAIMIE.JUDKINS! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!