4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 720 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

720 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura from DealerRater.com

• March 1, 2017

Excellent service, it's my 4th purchase of a vehicle and this one was from far the best purchase experience yet. The sales person Heather Massey was v...ery courteous and had patience to answer all of my questions. Once I was there, all the purchasing process was super fast, I took the car for a test drive and after that Ryan Keith was the gentlemen who helped me through the contract process, he was very clear and quick with everything. After a month I went there to submit the second part of the car payment and it was a very busy month and full of bills to pay, so I asked one of the employees name Kris Wardack if I could submit the last $200 by the end of the month and he helped me with that as well, by taking care of the paper work. Very clean facility and great educated helpful staff, I have no complains. So far the car is running perfectly and I'm happy with it. It is a CPO Mazda 6 with powertrain guarantee for 25k more miles. The car condition is great, it came well cleaned up and smelling very good like new even though it already had 74k miles, those are advantages of buying a certified pre owned. Special thanks to Heather Massey, Ryan Keith and Kris Wardack, you guys mad eme feel confident I was doing the right choice. NM

Thanks for the all-star note, Nicholas! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

May 24, 2018

Dealing with CJ Wilson was a pleasant transaction and purchase of my Miata. In particular, the salesman, Tom Straszewski, was a consummate professiona...l in every way including spending a great deal of time going over the features of the car. Thank you Tom.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

This is great to hear! Thank you for this 5-star review and joining the ZoomZoomNation!

May 24, 2018

Heather is amazing kind hearted ! Appreciate everything and all her attention she have to help me Great ful she was the one available to help me

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

We appreciate you and this review! Thanks for joining the ZoomZoomNation!

May 23, 2018

Always a good experience at CJ Wilson Mazda. Staff always helpful and friendly, makes you feel like part of the family. Thomas Groebel is great!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! Thank you for being a part of the ZoomZoomNation!

May 22, 2018

Looked at other cars, other models...Mazda was hands down the best in Service and in Price. They made my daughter's dream come true--Mazda 3 Hatchbac...k in Soul Red. Beautiful car for an unbeatable price and low, low payments. Can's say enough about our Salesperson Tom and the management agreed to just about everything we asked. I give this deal a Ten/Ten....and I've never had had a better buying experience ...have bought 8 cars in my lifetime, including GM, Toyota and Honda...Mazda just has them beat with too much value.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Thank you for this great review! We hope your daughter enjoys her new car! Thanks for joining the ZoomZoomNation.

May 22, 2018

Daniel was very very knowledgeable and helpful. He is an asset to your company. I will definitely be back! Thanks for making my visit so easy!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Thank you for this great review! We hope to see you again. Thanks for being apart of the ZoomZoomNation!

May 21, 2018

Thomas is a great addition to your team. I appreciate him always calling when he says he is going to and getting me specials when available.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

We appreciate you and this review! Thank you for being apart of the ZoomZoomNation!

May 21, 2018

Had an appointment. Was greeted right away my Michael. Then met up with Tomas who took care of me right away. Car was washed and ready within the hour...

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

This is great to hear! Thank you for leaving us a great note and for joining the ZoomZoomNation!

May 21, 2018

The part was ordered and as soon as it came in they called to make appointment.I dropped off my car and they picked me up when it was done.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Thank you for the 5-star review and for joining the ZoomZoomNation!

May 17, 2018

Super friendly sales and management staff. Great dealership. Loving my new CX-5. This dealership is at a convenient location and is kept up clean.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Thanks for leaving us a great note, Daniela! We hope you enjoy your new CX-5. Thanks for joining the ZoomZoomNation!

6500 Auto Center Dr Ventura, CA 93003