N & B Auto Sales and Service

Call This Dealer

Used

Horrible customer service
    April 18, 2018

I am not complaining that nobody came to talk to us when we where looking around but when I went inside to ask about a vehicle they acted like they di...dn't care. They Asked one of the workers to pullout vehicle and they did not talk to us even when we tried. They had to jump vehicle that had a ticking sound in engine. After the worKer pulled out Vehicle and jumped it, they just kept in running and walked away. You can see where they tried to clean the inside but it was gross still. We were the only customers there and they blocked the driveway with the van we were looking at. Good thing nobody else tried to pull in driveway. So we walked away from running van after about 15 min and I went back inside to talk to the 2 sales men who acted as if I interrupted them. I gave up and left. Drove 10 min up the road and found a van that was a year newer and 3500 more and in perfect running condition and bought it.

Shopping for a 3/4 ton pickup
    March 1, 2018

Iv been looking around for a good quality pickup for quite a while....alot of web sites and dealerships...i work 5 mins from this dealer...and when i ...drove by and saw the lot....i think i bought my very first used car there...a looong time ago.....they have a pickup im looking for....i will have to stop and check it out...if my suspicions are correct.....i was happy with my purchase then.....im sure they can help me now..

I don't post reviews but had to for these guys!!!
    December 11, 2017

I am probably the busiest man alive and when I say give me 20 minutes to call you back it really means 7 hours or the next day. I deal with my Clien...ts 24/7 that I can't stand my phone anymore... These guys, Eric and Jeff, worked with me, we're patient and got the Avalanche ready for me with 4 new tires. I am picking up the vehicle tomorrow and hope to be so thrilled that I post another. I know reviews can be shady, as I own a business and have dealt with fake reviews from non clients of mine or competitors but this is real and these guys are the real deal too. The car fax report is true without any issues and they are good people. I would refer and will refer them to all I know and hope to buy another vehicle from them In A few weeks also.

Great Service
    December 7, 2017

Very personable and knowledgeable staff. After purchasing my van, some unforeseeable small issues came up. They got my van fixed without any issues an...d none of the drama that you fear with used car dealerships. Their mechanic, Ante, was great.

Pleasure to do business with.....
    September 5, 2017

Easy experience, went to see the car and make all my requests upon pick up. All expectations met. Clean selections of vehicles. Only thing didn't like... was the business being understaffed on sundays.

Amazing!
    May 20, 2017

This is one of the best used car dealerships I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Super friendly staff and great selection of cars. The ...associate that helped me, Jeff, was very knowledgeable and made the car buying experience a pleasant one. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a good, used vehicle.

Amazing experience.
    April 29, 2017

Truly was the best car buying experience. They make you feel like family. Always willing to help in any situation. Had our family into a new vehicle i...n a less than a day. Their ability to handle financing is top notch. Jeff went above and beyond. The mechanical team as well did an excellent job with our vehicle. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Highly impressed!

Great Customer Service
    April 13, 2017

I was looking for a car for my wife and I saw this Subaru Tribeca at NB Auto...We went there and we were welcomed and assisted right away. We test dro...ve the car and liked it. The staff was very nice..Jeff answered our every question and we bough a very nice car with e very reasonable price. I definitely by my next car at NB Auto.

Al is the best
    April 7, 2017

Honest stand up used car dealership. They took car of me and my buying needs. I will use them for every used car I ever buy. Al is the best guy to wo...rk with and he goes aboive and beyond for his customers.

Willia.
    March 10, 2017

I just bought the red 2006 Ford F150, which is a beautiful truck. The sales team antwan and Jeff were really cool. They fixed everything I had issue...'s with. The truck drives like new. THANKS GUYS I would definitely send people your way.

N & B Auto Sales and Service