N & B Auto Sales and Service

49 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 1, 2018

They are very attentive and professional to lure you into believing they are an honest trustworthy used car dealership. I paid 10000.00 for a car which... broke down 5 days later. They lie about warranty they lie about the repairs they make on their lemons they sell. They actually gave me an unsafe vechile with a very dangerous mechanical issue their mechanic caused after repairing the car they sold me. I had to have another inspection by mechanic and it ends up costing me 1000.00 for repairs just to make car safe to drive. When I confront them they continue to lie and lie. I am out 10000.00 please STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!

May 2, 2018

After shopping for weeks for a specific used car, specific color, interior color, mileage etc. we finally found the perfect one here! So many other dealerships... were trying to sell us everything but what we wanted, saying we would have to settle. We found exactly what we wanted here. It had some surface pain issues but Al sent the car out for body work and had it all ready for pick up a few days later looking beautiful!! He made the whole experience quick & painless, we could not be any happier! Highly recommended!

April 18, 2018

I am not complaining that nobody came to talk to us when we where looking around but when I went inside to ask about a vehicle they acted like they didn't... care. They Asked one of the workers to pullout vehicle and they did not talk to us even when we tried. They had to jump vehicle that had a ticking sound in engine. After the worKer pulled out Vehicle and jumped it, they just kept in running and walked away. You can see where they tried to clean the inside but it was gross still. We were the only customers there and they blocked the driveway with the van we were looking at. Good thing nobody else tried to pull in driveway. So we walked away from running van after about 15 min and I went back inside to talk to the 2 sales men who acted as if I interrupted them. I gave up and left. Drove 10 min up the road and found a van that was a year newer and 3500 more and in perfect running condition and bought it.

March 1, 2018

Iv been looking around for a good quality pickup for quite a while....alot of web sites and dealerships...i work 5 mins from this dealer...and when i drove... by and saw the lot....i think i bought my very first used car there...a looong time ago.....they have a pickup im looking for....i will have to stop and check it out...if my suspicions are correct.....i was happy with my purchase then.....im sure they can help me now..

December 11, 2017

I am probably the busiest man alive and when I say give me 20 minutes to call you back it really means 7 hours or the next day. I deal with my Clients... 24/7 that I can't stand my phone anymore... These guys, Eric and Jeff, worked with me, we're patient and got the Avalanche ready for me with 4 new tires. I am picking up the vehicle tomorrow and hope to be so thrilled that I post another. I know reviews can be shady, as I own a business and have dealt with fake reviews from non clients of mine or competitors but this is real and these guys are the real deal too. The car fax report is true without any issues and they are good people. I would refer and will refer them to all I know and hope to buy another vehicle from them In A few weeks also.

December 7, 2017

Very personable and knowledgeable staff. After purchasing my van, some unforeseeable small issues came up. They got my van fixed without any issues and... none of the drama that you fear with used car dealerships. Their mechanic, Ante, was great.

September 5, 2017

Easy experience, went to see the car and make all my requests upon pick up. All expectations met. Clean selections of vehicles. Only thing didn't like... was the business being understaffed on sundays.

May 20, 2017

This is one of the best used car dealerships I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Super friendly staff and great selection of cars. The associate... that helped me, Jeff, was very knowledgeable and made the car buying experience a pleasant one. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a good, used vehicle.

April 29, 2017

Truly was the best car buying experience. They make you feel like family. Always willing to help in any situation. Had our family into a new vehicle in... a less than a day. Their ability to handle financing is top notch. Jeff went above and beyond. The mechanical team as well did an excellent job with our vehicle. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Highly impressed!

April 13, 2017

I was looking for a car for my wife and I saw this Subaru Tribeca at NB Auto...We went there and we were welcomed and assisted right away. We test drove... the car and liked it. The staff was very nice..Jeff answered our every question and we bough a very nice car with e very reasonable price. I definitely by my next car at NB Auto.