Destination Motorcars

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(972) 468-1864 (972) 468-1864

Fantastic experience

We had an excellent experience with Destination Motorcars on the 9th of March 2021. Working with Lori (salesperson) and Josh (co-owner) was fantastic. We checked the Jeep Unlimited out thoroughly and carefully, took a good test ride, and did the paperwork and were driving home in the Jeep in less than a hour and a half after arrival!! The vehicle was priced fairly and perfect in every way. Our time spent with Destination Motorcars was most rewarding and we recommend them highly if you’re looking for a quality pre-owned vehicle and dealership experience.

Great job!

Lori was excellent and very kind and sincere! Josh and Don were awesome too! Highly recommend this business if your looking for a fair price and great customer service! Many thanks!

Super friendly - easy purchase

Great price on a great car. Staff was friendly and easy to deal with. Didn't try to sell me any "extra" stuff to pad their sale either. All in all easiest car buying experience ever.

Great people

These people went above and beyond for my family! The finance guy put a lot of effort in getting us approved for what we wanted, stayed late in order to seal the deal, put up with our 3 wild little boys, and made SURE we were happy before leaving! We ended up realizing some VERY MINOR issues with the car once we made it home, and once again they went through every obstacle to make it right for us! Lori even found and held onto some sunglasses that we left in the car we traded in! (Even offered to ship them to me) I would purchase another vehichle here and recommend them any day. Thanks guys!

Executive chef

Wow..... I love the customer service. Lori followed through with my requested. She was very professional and a woman of her words. Rance was a true professional and made us feel at home. He made us feel we were part of his family. I recommend this dealership to my friends and family any day and every day. For those doubters out there. I did my home work and got the best deal I could find in the Dallas area. Thank you Destination Motorcars

Great people to work with!

Everyone there were very nice. They made the buying process very simple and no pressure at all. We will definitely buy another car from them!

Great Experience

Buying my new truck was fast and easy. Great condition and good rates for financing. Austin was the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with. See him when you are ready to buy.

Outstanding Customer service and great People

This place is great customer service was awesome they were very respectful treated me like the way i wanted to be treated, communication was key to me and they did that very excellent so i highly recommend

Great service and

Great service and experience. I was able to test drive the truck I wanted and there was no pressure to move too quickly. They got me the payment I wanted and couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

Customer service and all around service A++

Came in looking for a used Infiniti. I was greeted as soon as I walked in and test driving two cars in less than 15 mins. I fell in love wirh one car and completed the simple credit app there online. I don’t have perfect credit but the financing guy was able to approve the deal. At first it wasn’t looking too good for me BUT he “crunched” the numbers again and within mins, congratulated me on my 2014 infiniti purchase. He went out of his way to get me approved. This is the first time I’ve actually felt like the dealership was on my side in purchasing a car. I definately recommend this place to anyone looking for a great quality car. You’ll get the A+ service as well as an A+ car!!!!