Maserati, Alfa Romeo, and Fiat of Naperville

4.0
  • Excellent and Quick Service

Buying process was really very smooth. They also delivered my old car at my home 20 miles far for free. Very friendly people.

• the best

They give you very good and their detail on cars very perfect. And it all hand wash

• Absolutely wonderful

I have a 2012 500 sport, and I have had several issues with it... Some potentially expensive issues, in fact. The engine on the 500 is too advanced for its own good, and the intake valves operate on electric solenoids... Well, those got really messed up some how... And these guys fixed it with no charge, and have continued to give me nothing but the most excellent service.

• Terrible service

I spoke to a representative about a car I was interested in. I set up an appointment to come view the car. I live over 3 hours away from this dealership, so I scheduled it a week out. They called me almost every day to make sure I was going to keep my appointment. The day of my appointment, the rep called me to confirm I was coming and that the car was still there. I get there for my appointment after driving 3.5 hours to view the car, only to find out that after waiting 45 minutes for someone to help us, that they sold the car 2 days prior. I was very disappointed and upset with this whole experience.

• NEVER HEARD FROM THEM #2

completely agree with doug-b from pingree grove, il.....for every other car that I've ever inquired about thru cars.com, I've received either a phone call or email trying from the specific dealership to help. I got neither of these from Maserati of Naperville....probably good indication of how you'll be treated by this dealership

Thank you for the information. We respond to all inquiries within 10 minutes. It would appear that Cars.com has the routing incorrect. We are working on a fix. You can always inquire directly at maseratiofnaperville.com Sincerely, Maserati of Naperville.

• Nerver heard from them,,,

Actually, Zero stars across the board! Contacted the dealer through Cars.com about a specific car...nerver heard back from them.