Reynolds Chevrolet Buick GMC

4.5

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Professional services.

Great customer serves always behind expectations. I will buy again from them.

2.0

Service

Service was fine just wasn't happy with the overall business..

Reynolds

Bought a new GMC Sierra SLT excellent experience Worked with Salesman Thomas Payette!

Review

GPS failure and tailgate dampener broken. All repairs completed in 4 days . Given loaner car used extended warranty.

Dealer response

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Pam Rothgeb

I got the best service ever from this Dealership. Thomas Payette was the salesman and Tommy even helped me later fix my phone and showed me how to get the most out of my new car. I have and will recommend these guys. Thanks for being so great!

Dealer response

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you again for choosing Reynolds Chevrolet Buick GMC and we hope to see you again.

Great Dealership at Reynolds of Orange, Va

Excellent customer service and mechanics. Have not purchased a vehicle here but I plan on buying my next Silverado here.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your positive comments! We're always happy to help if anything else comes up. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!

Sooo easy

Found my car on cars.com and the dealer made it extremely easy for me to view and drive the car of my dreams. Thank you

Dealer response

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle! Enjoy your new vehicle and if you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Super intuitive!

Easy and intuitive! I highly recommend this site to anyone interested in finding quality used cars. I could sit on my couch, select the vehicles in my price range that I wanted to view in person before going to the dealer. Thanks so much!

This place is great!

They are professional, straightforward, honest and thorough. This place is great. I felt no pressure and assured the sales person that I was just looking. He was more than happy to spend all of the time I needed to get the info I wanted and I bought the car because it felt right. I’m so happy with my purchase. Thanks

Dealer response

Meg, Thank you for your review of Reynolds GM Subaru. We obviously want you to purchase from us, but more importantly we want you to do it when its right for you! We're glad you liked our process. Please stop in and say hello when you are in town.

Service on 5/28

Everything was done as I asked. All done in super time.

Dealer response

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!