Fletcher Kia

3.5 out of 5 (3.5) 2 reviews

March 15, 2018

Lander's Kia service is EXCELLENT. Enid Valentine knows her clients well and the Kia cars. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Their servic...e is better than any dealership I have ever visited.

January 25, 2018

Landers Kia called me and told me I was eligible for an upgrade, so I asked if I could trade for another Sorento since that was my choice vehicle. The...y said yes! I was so excited! When I got there an associate met me at the door and we proceeded to test drive Sorento SUVs. After return to the dealership, suddenly I wasn’t eligible for the Sorento that I went there for (the Sorento I have now, I purchased from them in 2014 and with a perfect payment history)! I couldn’t understand why suddenly I wasn’t eligible to upgrade to a later model Sorento! Now the associate is trying to push other vehicles on me even though I stressed to him that the Soul was too small for me and that I didn’t want it! So we had our discussion and I told him why would I buy a car that I won’t be happy with and do not want...He had the nerve to tell me...What you NEED to do is worry more about the miles on your current vehicle and trade it to this new one etc, etc. Yes he tried it! Not only that he tried to slip a paper for me to sign saying that I couldn’t change my mind about the vehicle even though he was sitting there in front of me telling me that I didn’t have to get the vehicle! In short...I didn’t have to take ownership of the vehicle unless or until I drove it off the lot! So when I got home the more I thought about the CONN he tried to pull the more angry I got! I emailed AND text back telling him that I would NOT be purchasing from them after that stunt he pulled, nor will I do business with them any longer and that I will be making my trade elsewhere! So BUYER BEWARE...maybe you will receive better treatment than I!