Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Indian Trail

• Great Experience

Anthony worked with me from the start. Friendly and easy to talk to. Got a great deal and a relatively painless buying process.

• Great service from a great dealer

I am came in looking at two different vehicles and my salesman Anthony was very knowledgeable about both. He was able to answer all of my questions and get us on our way with a new car.

• Great service

I went to Chrysler Dodge Ram of Indian Trial and was very pleased. Anthony had great customer service. Found a good car for me as soon as I sat at his desk.

• My Rav4

My husband traded my favorite car so I found one at Indian Trail that is exactly what I needed a loaded RAV4 so thanks Alice you help me choose a beauty.

• Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Indian Trail

Great service and was very easy to work with. Very nice and friendly staff. Great place to buy a car!

• My 3500

Thanks Alice and Richie I had a fun time while buying my truck great experience.

• Great experience

Thanks Alice for your knowledge you answer so many questions for me this will help me with my future purchase.

• Oil change

2 hours and 45 min for oil change today??? Oil change before, oil filter broke loose and had to stop by firestone to tighten. Only reason coming here is the free changes with purchase.