Chicago Auto Depot

28 reviews

November 13, 2015

I recommend anybody with not so great credit to shop the Chicago Auto Depot. Jack and his staff made purchasing a vehicle painless. They made me feel welcomed... and respected regardless of my past credit history. Thanks Jack... you really came through for me and my family.

Hello and thank you Ernest, we have great customers! Glad you are now one of them, please contact us if there is anything we can ever do for you!

November 6, 2015

The staff was very professional and took time to educate us on the process. We took car on a test run and felt very comfortable with the test run. The... staff was very patient in working with us to get a payment affordable for us. I would recommend a family or friend to come to get a car. Take your time and they will take there time with you.

We appreciate the feedback Mohammed and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your car buying experience with us!

September 10, 2015

I had been having a hard time getting financed due to not having a very strong credit history. Leo worked with me and was able to get me financed and we... were within the budget I went in there with. Additionally, they have done maintenance for free on the car since I've purchased it, which is just great. Finally, they offered to do all labor for free in the future as long as I bring in the parts. I am very impressed with this dealership and their dedication to work with their customers.

Hi Mark, Thank you for the feedback, and appreciate the kind words. We are glad to see that you had a great car buying experience with us and hope th...at we can work with you in the future! Enjoy your vehicle and dont forget if you need any service done, let us know, we will help you with the labor at no cost!

July 11, 2015

We are so pleased with the people at Chicago Auto Depot in Lombard. everyone there treats us very nice. professional customer friendly. fast service great... certified cars . We are returning customers. very pleased

Hi Jo Ann!! Thank you so much for your business, we definitely do appreciate your business! Glad you are so happy with us that you have purchased mult...iple cars from us! We are here for all your needs, let us know if there is something we can do for you!

July 8, 2015

I would recommend anyone with credit issues to visit Chicago Auto Depot. They were honest, friendly and reasonable. When other car company's turned me... down I thought that the only way to get a car was to have a big down payment but here I didn't need a cent. Picture me rolling. Go see Hector

July 7, 2015

I love thier customer service and they are very helpful. They deserve the highest ratings..

June 25, 2015

i had the best service ever very nice fast will come back jack is the best will send customers

March 19, 2015

Got there from out of town. 3 hour drive. called the day ahead. Asked for salesman spoke with on phone, was given run around and dealt with guy that thought... being a slick used car salesman was more appropriate than treating my wife and myself with good honest respect. Car was a pit. Battery not charged so we waited 45 minutes and they finally had to get new battery but couldn't get old one out. Just a complete waste of time. Bailed out to get lunch and salesman gave us business card from another sales person. Don't waste your time.

Hello Brian, First and foremost I truly apologize if you didn't have a pleasant experience at our dealership. I am the original salesperson you talke...d, I also happen to manage our inventory on cars.com and website content manager. I do recall you coming in and I was currently tied up with a customer and was not able to help you. I can assure you that the last thing we were trying to do was give you the run around about my availability. We would never want ANY of our customers to EVER feel disrespected, as our top priority is customer focus. This is our first bad review on cars.com and I would like to make it our last. I do appreciate your feedback and I promise you I will let management know so that we can avoid a situation like this in the future. I would like to also mention that I did try to contact you back as soon as we got the new battery. Yes it took 45 min and I am sorry about that it was the fastest I could get one. We take customer service very seriously and although I may not be able to get you the time back that you wasted, I would personally like to offer you to pick up the tab for your lunch and reimburse you for gas, it is the least we can do. Please call me at 630.785.6258 ext. 1007, or ask for Leo and I will take care of that for you. Thank you for your time Brian, and I cant apologize enough about your experience, I can assure you this is not a common practice at our dealership. Kindest Regards, Leo

March 17, 2015

This place is amazing. My husband and I both purchased cars from here recently & the customer service is outstanding. They listen & take your comments... and requests seriously. The sales rep we had made sure that we were completely satisfied before leaving the lot. Promises were given in writing before closing the deal.. Couldn't be more happy! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

March 2, 2015

Great place to buy a car. I would definately purchase another vehicle from them. Hector was great to work with.