Folsom Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

49 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 29, 2019

If i could give negative zero stars i would. The texting back and forth in the begining was good and courteous. I was wanting a new 2019 dodge charge... GT and was using my 2004 gmc 2500hd crew cab pickup as a down payment. (I asked four times what they were giving me for my trade in with no answers from salesmen) i had told them what my 1st preference was and he comes back with an approval for a challenger (which isaid i would be interested in as well) but tje bank wants $900 down on top of my trade in value or $1200 down for the charger ( mind you the charger is $450 more then the challenger thats it ) so i told him i dont want to pay that much out of pocket. Then he comes back with $450 down on the challenger and says they can hold a check for 2 weeks to help me out. I ask if he can hold the check for 3 weeks and he says no its corporate policy for 2 week hold. I thought about it and told him i dont want to settle just to have a new car if its not what i want and im not desperate. Then his attitude changes saying...settle? You said you would take any of the two and goes on saying if i would have known that i wouldnt have spent hours and even days getting you apporoved and wasting my time (um isnt that your job to do that?) So i say i only want the charger so if you can get the down to $750 i will buy it tonight. The next day he texts me saying you cant get the charger at all now because my credit wont allow it and i should just get the challenger to help my credit to get the charger one day. So i asked what changed from the day before when the charger was on the table for $1200 down? No answer...so i email the internet manger and tell her my issues and she emails me back saying the down on the charger is $3500 but she can hold a check for 3 weeks (what happened to corporate policy of 2 week hold?) And why did the down go up to $3500? No answer again ..the GM called me and he left a message woth no call back number to reach him at and it was as short and arrogant a message ive heard from a GM..he goes this is so and so calling you back um yeah talk to you later ..thats it no apologies or any mention of trying to reftify the situation..if you want the run around and contradicting information then this is the place for you..customer satisfaction is not in there vocabulary and it should be their number one priority. Buy at your own risk .

April 19, 2019

I bought a brand new Dodge Durango with 64 miles on it it had scratches on it when we were looking at it on the lot I was told it would take care of it... they've had the car for 18 days now told me the car is ready three times went there the car was not fixed one time the car wasn't even on the lot they told me to come down and get it I take off work burn up my leave time to take care of this and they don't care they're just oblivious to to customer service

We are sorry to read this, Carl.

• April 23, 2018

I live in Stockton and got denied for a New Car. They wanted a big down payment and wanted me to jump through a lot of unnecessary requirements. My son... referred me to Folsom Dodge. I filled out my application online and was pre-approved quickly! Chris Hurd did a wonderful job with getting me approved and providing me with a great car selection. Charles Townsend from Finance was professional and explained the process well. I recommend that you try Folsom Dodge first! Stockton Dealerships are a joke!

Thank you so much for the feedback and recommendation!

April 14, 2019

I was approved over the phone.. I was told no money down for a new car.. To make sure no money down, I ask twice no money down.. I arrived on time an... was ready to get a new car.. After sitting around for almost an hour, I was asked to put $11,000.00 down..

We are sorry to read this.

December 17, 2018

On Saturday, at Folsom Lake Chrysler Dodge Ram my husband and I had the most satisfying vehicle buying experience that we’ve ever had. They had in stock... two vehicles (that we had difficulty choosing between) that weren’t available anywhere else. Everyone we encountered was genuinely nice and friendly. There was absolutely no pressure of any kind and no hidden fees. The salesperson, Moriah Foston, was great at showing us vehicles and answering our many questions. And, through his advice, the Finance Manager, Brian Brandyberry, saved us a lot of money. The dealership had a relaxed atmosphere, more like being around friends.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Loraine!

November 6, 2018

Sometimes businesses forget the reputation loss and it's value and Folsom CDJR is a perfect example. Really disappointed after my recent purchase. Although... i was in and out in 45 mins but the vehicle I received was in a terrible condition. After initiating the contact, it took 3.5 weeks to deliver the vehicle and the sales team kept on mentioning sunroof motor replacement where as the basics weren't taken care of. Here's what's wrong and no one responded from the dealership after i raised the issue- 1. Tires have uneven wear anywhere from 2-4 of 32. There's a 3 inch long rip on the front tire. Not safe at all. 2. Check 4x4 light is on and the four wheel mechanism is malfunctioning. Why did I buy a 4x4 vehicle when it doesn't work 3. Oil change not done (see picture) 4. The truck is Dirty! (See pictures) oil stains, dirt and smell everywhere along with pet hair! 5. Back up camera doesn't work. screen flickers or shows a black screen. 6. Driver side lock/unlock doesn't work which is a safety hazard in the event of an accident. Informed the sales team, the delivery team about detail but NO action and they kept on saying that they are selling vehicle in loss but i paid more than blue book value. I was told that they will Not run my credit as I have my own financing but they still did and said oops. I do not want to name anyone but it's really sad that they consider short term gains over customer service. Never going there again. I Uber'ed 2 hours to pick this truck and it's really sad.

We are so sorry to read this, Mudit. We will work hard to improve moving forward.

September 26, 2018

Great follow-up. They called to make sure my needs were being met and gave me insight into different types of vehicles that fit my search criteria.

Thank you very much!

July 29, 2018

My wife and I purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from this dealership. It was absolutely the worst high pressure car buying experience we have ever experienced.... The customer sevice after the sale was non-existant. I should have headed the negative reviews. please shop elsewhere.

We are very sorry to read this, Stephan. Please know that we are working hard to improve moving forward.

June 25, 2018

Robert afforded us truly exceptional care during our experience of getting our truck repaired. Now consider him to be our go to guy for all future service... and/or repairs that may be required.

Thank you so much, Bernie & Kay!

May 7, 2018

Worst customer service, make u wait a long time and make promises they don't keep. Don't waist your time buying a car here. Bad bad bad

We are very sorry to read this, Susan. Please know that we are working to ensure it does not happen again.