Average based on 10 reviews.
  • Thanks

Just purchased my car from Sam and I love it . Thanks

We are glad that you are happy with your vehicle and our service Brandon! Let us know if there is any way we can help you in the future.

Just purchased my car from Sam and I love it . Thanks

• Great service

Just bought my truck from Sam , I love it and it was a great deal .

Just bought my truck from Sam , I love it and it was a great deal .

• Great buying experience

Bought my daughter her first car from south point auto plaza . Very happy with the car .

• Waste of time

Never called back completely useless, put in an application didn't even say yes or no if they couldn't do it just bad customer service

• 2013 Nissan maxima

I bought a 2013 maxima in April of 2016. I went in very apprehensive of buying a car from a used car dealer. Also, I am 3 hours away, so most interaction occurred over the phone. The dealer aggreed to repair the rear view camera at a Nissan dealership in vermont. The car failed the vermont inspection for the front brakes. The dealer agreed to have the rotors and pads replaced at his cost. I had the dealer perform a used car inspection of the car and it passed with flying colors. Overall I am very satisfied with the car and very satisfied that the dealership addressed the issues with no argument. Overall, I am satisfied with the car and the service. I would recommend this dealer and I would buy from them again.

• Satisfied customers is their goal

Thank You Bill! Were glad you are happy! If you ever need anything else, let us know.

Purchased my 2008 BMW convertible at South Point.Few minor points were wrong after purchase but they went out of there way to make it right .I know that it is difficult on a used car for everything to be perfect but everything is fine and I love the car.Great customer satisfaction at South Point...Highly reccomend

• Thanks

Responded right away to my email , found me the truck I was looking for .

Responded right away to my email , found me the truck I was looking for .

• Thanks guys

Great place to do business . Bought my daughter a car and it was a great .

Thank You for your business Stephanie. Let us know if we can ever help you out!

Great place to do business . Bought my daughter a car and it was a great .

Thank You for your business Stephanie. Let us know if we can ever help you out!

• Great Service

awesome service and very clean facilities. would highly recommend this dealership!

Thank You!

Thank You!

• Happy customer

Great service , car was priced right, got us financed on spot, Sam was great and I recommend going to him if your in need of a vehicle

Thanks for the business Paul , I'm glad you love your vehicle