• Thanks

Just purchased my car from Sam and I love it . Thanks

We are glad that you are happy with your vehicle and our service Brandon! Let us know if there is any way we can help you in the future.

Just purchased my car from Sam and I love it . Thanks

• Excellent Service + Used Vehicle + Trade-in Value

Sam is very knowledgable, patient and gives top dollar for trade-ins. Compared to several other dealers, Sam gave me thousands more. If you have a trade-in vehicle this is definitely the place to go. I ask a million questions when it comes to transactions like this and Sam was very patient with me, answered all of my questions and offered his help whenever it looked like I was struggling how to figure out the vehicle! If you're looking for a used or new vehicle I highly recommend stopping here -- Sam helped me get into my Toyota Prius which is the perfect fit for my new small-family!

• Great customer service

Great place to do business with . I found my car on cars.com came in got financed and drove off 3 hours later .

• Excellent!

Recently purchased a X5 from the guys at South Point, they made a big effort to take care of the car before I picked it up, and all went smoothly. thumbs up! D-

• 2014 Chevy Corvette

Responded to my email quickly . I lived in a different state so I was kind of nervous about buying a car with out seeing it ,Sam was great to deal with very honest guy and helped me with my financing and had the car transported to me quickly . The vehicle was even cleaner than he had said . Very happy with this dealership deffinetly would recommend .

• 2014 Honda Accord

Awesome service from start to finish , very friendly and professional. Looked at the car and was driving away 2 hours later and the financed the car at a great rate .

• Great service

Just bought my truck from Sam , I love it and it was a great deal .

Just bought my truck from Sam , I love it and it was a great deal .

• Great buying experience

Bought my daughter her first car from south point auto plaza . Very happy with the car .

• Waste of time

Never called back completely useless, put in an application didn't even say yes or no if they couldn't do it just bad customer service

• 2013 Nissan maxima

I bought a 2013 maxima in April of 2016. I went in very apprehensive of buying a car from a used car dealer. Also, I am 3 hours away, so most interaction occurred over the phone. The dealer aggreed to repair the rear view camera at a Nissan dealership in vermont. The car failed the vermont inspection for the front brakes. The dealer agreed to have the rotors and pads replaced at his cost. I had the dealer perform a used car inspection of the car and it passed with flying colors. Overall I am very satisfied with the car and very satisfied that the dealership addressed the issues with no argument. Overall, I am satisfied with the car and the service. I would recommend this dealer and I would buy from them again.