Kris Brown Chevrolet Buick GMC

• BEST SERVICE EVER

Super friendly staff, quick service, worked with me on price and excellent attention to detail, happy customer!

Thank you!! We appreciate your business.

Thank you!! We appreciate your business.

• Great Sales Staff

Great experience as always. Quick, easy, and kept updated on the status of my truck. .

• Very Professional

Ken found a loaner for me at the last minute and my car was ready the next day.

Ken found a loaner for me at the last minute and my car was ready the next day.

• I got exactly what I wanted

kathryn was the greatest. showed me several different models over a 2 day period. never any pressure to buy. seemed truly concerned regarding my getting just the right vehicle for me. very nice vehicle purchase experience. until i was ready for the finance guy that is. mike dennis is his name. the very time i was ready to make the actual purchase mike decided it was time for chicken strips or whatever that was he needed to have that exact moment. after an hour of waiting, mike finished his chicken strips i assume, i got into his office. after stopping him midway through his sales pitch for an extended warranty, saying i was not interested, he turned into the disclaimer guy at the end of a 15 second commercial. it seemed he couldn't get me out of there fast enough. no commish to be had, i guess. typical nothing happens around here until i say it happens attitude. over all a great vehicle purchase experience. i'd reccomand chris brown to anyone purchasing a vehicle. very friendly folks. except for mike...lose him

• Awesome Service!!!!

Just bought a 2016 GMC 2500HD Denali!! Josh Sharp and the entire crew at Kris Brown took excellent care me. Time is not something I typically have much of, and they went above and beyond to earn my business and accommodate my incredibly busy schedule. Top notch service all the way around!! If you're looking for a new or used vehicle, be sure to contact Josh Sharp!!

• Good Experience

Albert was vary helpful, honest and straight forward. I actually enjoyed buying a car for the first time in a laid back relaxing environment.

• Best Deal

Kathryn was extremely responsive to my inquiries via e-mail and phone call. She provided me options and showed me the various features of the trucks I was interested in. Easy to work with and went to bat for me when it was time to make the deal.

• Great value

The best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had.

The best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had.

• Very professional

Everyone is always so pleasant when we bring our truck in for service. They answer all of my concerns. Very professional.

• Great Service in town

Ken in service has been a huge help and has always been very helpful ! He gives you guys a valuable part to customer satisfaction