• Number 1 Customer Service

I really enjoyed the customer service and thank them for everything they did to help me.

• Great Sales experience! Thanks for all your help

Bought a new car....best price and service I have ever experience. Highly recommended.

• Big town inventory, small town attention

The Nelson team never disappoints. No need to drive to a bigger city. They have plenty of cars and give you the individualized service to help you get the car you need! I'll be back and sending everyone I know their way!

• Fastest service ever

I had a very good experience with my service manager. He was very knowledgeable and helpful in meeting my needs, got the car in and our quickly, without a doubt the fastest I have ever had, and have been back a few times with the same quality and speed

• Could not ask for more

This was my first experience at Nelson Toyota more than satisfied with my visit and service. they kept me informed of my progress and ensuring my questions regarding the process/repairs were answered. They was polite, courteous, and well versed about all aspects of the service process. The facility was clean and other personnel equally friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family and will be returning for future maintenance and service on my vehicle.

• Emily Holland New Car Purchase

They were very thorough, patient and very nice. I enjoyed my time at the dealership. I will tell everyone I know and I will be back.

• Loyal Nelson Toyota Customer

Debbie in the service department is the best I have ever dealt with. Great personality, attitude and definitley a good sales person. "Great Employee"

• Camry Lady

This was the fastest and easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks so much Daniel Nelson and Amy Barbour!!

• Juke Lady

Ed Martin was awesome from the time that I initially spoke with him on the phone until the deal was done.

• Car Lady

Second purchase. All excellent dealings. Best dealership around.

Second purchase. All excellent dealings. Best dealership around.