• Unexpectedly Great Buying Experience @ CP Subaru

Thanks for allowing the Brunswick area to know that we provide a hassle free car buying experience here @ Chatham Parkway Subaru of Savannah, GA...

First encounter was very good with No Pressure I was free to leave & go back an consider my purchase options. Marquis didn't send out a email 5x's a day he was very considerate of my space & purchasing time frame which I appreciate the other dealers it was totally opposite. Jimmy did a great job of executing the process of delivery once I came to pick up the exact Subaru that I had ordered which was a 2015 Subaru Forester. Mark Pandos the Finance Director was awesome he gave me the write to say yes to what I needed & no to what I didn't need it was a hassle free purchase process! Thanks Chatham Parkway Subaru for a Hassle- Free Atmosphere to purchase a vehicle!

• Quick and Reliable

The staff did a fantastic job listening to my issues as well as doing a quick diagnosis of the situation. They explained their findings in a way every Subaru owner to comprehend. Upon completion of work, they did a thorough job recapping what was done to my vehicle. Great job!

• Service

Great service. Got me out earlier than the quoted time. Very pleased.

Great service. Got me out earlier than the quoted time. Very pleased.

• Shirley Rowe

Best car buying experience I have ever had. David was very easy to work with.

Best car buying experience I have ever had. David was very easy to work with.

• Outback

Very polite and curious - no problems - took care of my recalls and some no pressure service work

• Great buying experience.

Initial visit was to JUST LOOK at the vehicle. Sales rep Padre Clark completely honored my intentions. There was zero pressure to commit to purchase. He was professional and courteous in showing the vehicle. When the decision to buy was made, Padre and the whole sales team made the experience effortless and easy.

• Great customer service!

I came into the dealership upset and left a happy returning customer.

I came into the dealership upset and left a happy returning customer.

• Quick and efficient service.

Made an appointment for a 30,000 mile service on a Friday afternoon, I expected a long wait. Service was done in about an hour and a half much to my pleasant surprise. Did not have to waste a whole day.

• Subraru

I would highly recommend Dell he was very helpful very pleasant to deal with

I would highly recommend Dell he was very helpful very pleasant to deal with

• Good service

Was in and out in about an hour. Oil change, warranty repair, and wash done.

Was in and out in about an hour. Oil change, warranty repair, and wash done.