CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

New 888-749-5902 Dealer Website
Used 888-746-0895 Email Dealer
Service 888-750-1097

Average based on 81 reviews.
  • Simply the BEST!

Thank you again for this! We are so thrilled to hear it and to have you in the ZoomZoomNation!

I have just purchased my 6th Mazda. My 2nd one from CJ Wilson. This is a very well run dealership with great people working there. I have known Sandy for over a decade and her sales acumen goes off the charts. Her passion for Mazda is totally evident; she strives to get the best experience for her customer(s); she takes the time and makes the effort to be sure to do the best she can to assure the customer is getting the car they want; Sandy takes the time to explore every available advantage for her customer. It totally makes for a worthwhile experience and assure that the time spent is valuable and enhances an already awesome product!

• CJ Wilson is TOP NOTCH!!!!

We are so grateful for the wonderful review, Scott and Kristen! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation, and enjoy your new CX5!

We've never walked into a dealership that welcomed us without making us feel attacked!!!!!! We loved the atmosphere in CJ Wilson and the demeanor of the employees was top notch. We truly enjoyed working with Larry and Nick. Everything was smooth sailing and so easy!!!! We love our CX5 and are grateful for the experience we had for sure!!!

• Pleased and grateful!

We are very glad you decided to stop by and that the nail was caught! Thank you for the kind review. ZoomZoom!

I went to the service department because this was the first time I had to put air in my tires and I wanted to be sure that I reset the warning light correctly. The young man that helped me was very patient and informative. Sometimes I get the 'silly woman asking a silly question' look and tone, but not this time. The young man had the tires checked....just in case.....and it turns out that I had a nail in one tire!

• As good as it gets

This is so great to hear, vicneu! Congratulations again and thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

CJ Wilson Mazda is a unique dealership.Sales and Service staff know their product and how to take care of their customers. I have known Sandy Tydd for more than a decade, she is beyond a doubt the most passionate car sales person. She goes about business with an attitude to do whatever she can...to make the customer feel special and totally thrilled with their Mazda experience. I have owned six Mazda cars over the years and this current product is as special as it gets. (Mazda 3). Sandy is the most capable sales rep I have ever dealt with. She is in a class by herself and her love of her job does come through; the car buying experience is special at CJ Wilson Mazda

• Great Service!

Congratulations on your purchase, Freddie, and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

I just got my second Mazda at CJ Wilson Mazda thanks to Sandy and Travis working as a team I was able to get my new 2016 Mazda mazda6 which I love they treated me like family and work with me to get me the best deal possible with in my credit range I Recomend their expertise if you are looking for a new vehicle you are going to love CJ Wilson Mazda. The first time I was there it was the same treatment and help also service department is great very friendly and fast. Love the fact you get free car wash and a free rental as long your car is getting serviced or repair there.

Congratulations on your purchase, Freddie, and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

• This is it!

A Mazda , if I choose to by one, will be bought here. Larry will be salesperson ! I Like the way he handles his customers! Very professional!

Thanks so much for this note, Laura B! And thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

• Application of VS2000

We really appreciate this candid all-star review, Tanya! Thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

I had a Saturday appointment which is obviously their busier day. I was greeted by Jorge, who was both kind and professional. Seeing as my car is only a few weeks old, I had a few questions to ask that he seemed more than happy to answer. The process took a bit longer than I was told but everyone was so pleasant I didn't mind it too much. I would definitely recommend this service team.

• Fast and fair

Thanks for this fast and fair review, ACJ! And thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

I do not like waiting for service and do not like dealers who look for ways to pad your bill with unnecessary service charges. CJ in Orland is both fast and fair.

• Friendly staff, fast repair, sloppy mechanic

Visited May 6 to have my airbag inflators replaced under recall in my Mazda 6. Dealer had me set up an appointment, and they did a good job getting my car worked on quickly. I was in a bit of a hurry, so to save time the service writer Adrian asked if I wanted to skip the complimentary hand wash. Since I had just hand-washed it myself days prior, I declined it. They did a great job getting the repair done quickly and before I knew it they said my car was done. Despite being under construction for upgrades, the waiting area was still very nice. Unfortunately, what wasn't nice was finding a greasy hand print on my back door once I walked out to my car. But I had places to be, it took me 2 minutes to wipe it off, even if I was annoyed. Plus hey, I declined the wash after all. But then as I went down the road, I saw a greasy hair/forehead mark on the inside of the windshield, greasy hand prints below that, greasy hand prints all over the passenger side exterior mirror. Was there also a complimentary vehicle rub-down service I wasn't aware of? I get that the mechanics are probably used to the porters washing all the cars after they're done with them, but when the ticket has "NO WASH" written right on the front page in bold marker, maybe be a bit more mindful of your customer's vehicle and keeping it clean. I take pride in keeping my 04 Mazda 6 wagon in great shape, I wish this mechanic had done the same. Filling this out reminds me, I need to go windex some greasy marks off the inside of my windshield... Ugggh.

James6wagon we are sorry to hear this. Please contact me so we can help resolve the issue. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. - Bryan Reeder Customer Experience Director 708-966-1420

• By far, the nicest car dealership to work with!

Thank YOU, Elena! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation and we hope to see you again soon!

Sandy Tydd and rest of the staff are straight-forward and really listen to you. I made the appointment to look at the car and Sandy had it waiting outside the door for a test drive. She let us test drive on the highway, not just around the couple blocks near the dealership. We didn't talk price for a while, because Sandy's feeling was that you have to first decide if you love the car. When we did talk price there was no sitting around waiting to "run it by my manager" and then playing the cat an mouse game. There was none of that. It was heaven. Then when we met with Nick Hubbs, the Financial person, at the end, and he was the same way. Just polite, straight-forward and no pressure to add upgrades or extended anything. Now, I've purchased the car, love it, and getting more lessons from Sandy. She takes the time to share her knowledge and not her sales pitch. Best large purchase interaction I've ever experienced! Thanks, Sandy!