• Great Guy very helpful

Thank you for the kind words and for coming and taking advantage of our super sale! I am sure she is going to love the new car.

Great guy very nice and did not pressure me on anything. He listened ti every thing I had to say. I feel that he gave me the best deal possible. He let my daughter use his charge for her phone. I would recommend him to any one looking for a good quality used car. All the other staff here was awesome as well. I feel very good about my purchase of my daughters car for her birthday.

• Great Experience!!

Thank you Kevin for the kind words. Hector works hard to make sure he gives the best experience. If you ever need anything please let us know!

I came to AutoPark looking for some assistance with the service of my vehicle. I had a straight forward experience not pushy at all. They we're more then helpful being considerate of my wants and needs. The manager Hector was more then helpful making sure anything I had mentioned was handled correctly.. I'd recommend to any family or friend needing an honest and easy experience. Thank you AutoPark Elkhart!

• Black mustang

Very disappointed in the whole experience. Asking basic questions only got me promised a call from the general manager. Never received a call from him. I decided to do business elsewhere

Barry, we apologize for the miscommunication. According to our records we had sent multiple emails and photos and left a voice mail, but possibly we sent it to the wrong number. We would love the opportunity to make this right. Let us know if we can help!

• Wouldn't recommend

Abby, Sorry for the communication error. We would gladly get the floor mats you need. Just give us a call. 574-333-3778

Basically, it was just a really poor overall experience. The salespeople are just really disingenuous. I mean really, you'd expect that at most used car companies, but this just stood out as even worse than the norm. The salesperson was Hector. Initially, the car was to include a limited 30 day warranty. Hector tried to slip in an extended warranty without even disclosing the cost at $3k. When asked about the amount being financed after my down payment, he was evasive and told me that I had to get that number from the finance person. Additionally, I requested that the car be filled with gas, and was promised that it would be. Guess what, it wasn't. It was nearly empty. The car included floor mats in the trunk. For a Ford. I didn't purchase a Ford. Not even close to the right size and shape, so I will have to order the correct set. I did raise this issue but they basically said they had no idea where the correct floor mats could be, and would not replace them for me.

• Jonathan DiFranco

very enjoyable experience had lots of fun and was a good deal111

Reenet, Glad to hear the you had fun. That is what we strive to do here at The Auto Park

very enjoyable experience had lots of fun and was a good deal111

• 2009 audi

Awesome experience. Very easy to work with. Honest, straightforward people. Stayed open late for me to come in from out of town.

Matt, Thank you for your purchase and hopefully you are still enjoying the Audi. Every time I pass you I see a smile so I assume it is treating you well.

• green jeep

Very pleased! positive vibes all around. He had them make the bumper shinny, without being asked.

Glad you are still loving the Jeep. We appreciate your business.

Glad you are still loving the Jeep. We appreciate your business.

• great servise

nobody walked out when I was outside for a while but hector walked out and helped me and answers all my question in my opinion this guy needs a raise. he was vey helpful with everything. very clean and respectful car lot will return again in the future.

James, We are happy that Hector was able to answer all the questions and get you the vehicle you wanted. We will have to look into that raise for you:)

• 2009 GMC Sierra

Hassle free experience. Salesman Hector is pleasure to work with.

Hassle free experience. Salesman Hector is pleasure to work with.

Thanks for the kind words David. Hector is still doing great at the dealership and said he wishes you the best and that you need to make sure to stop by for those free car washes.

• 2011 Chevy traverse

We called about the vehicle because we are 280 mile away.Secretary and sales were very pleasant and went the extra mile to answer specific questions about interior,options etc. I felt confident enough to buy sight unseen over the phone.When we picked it up it was all as represented.We are satisfied customers and would recommend Auto Park to others.

Steven, Hopefully you have been able to enjoy all the nice features of that Traverse. I know that thing was super nice. Thank you for your purchase and hopefully there are many more to come.