Berman's INFINITI of Merrillville

225 reviews

225 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Berman's INFINITI of Merrillville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 16, 2021

The entire service team at this location are awesome. Nick goes above and beyond the call of duty. Under the supervision of Chuck, Nick does a great of... satisfying all his customers. Even though the service repairs are costly, I go back for the great customer service I receive.

January 26, 2021

My car's a 2009 and runs like new, thanks in part to the low mileage I put on the car but thanks in large part to the work of Jake Murphy of Berman's service... department. I was visiting in-laws in Indiana a couple of years ago and the Service Engine Soon light came on. I called Berman without much hope that anything could be done the same day. Jake answered, and invited me to stop in right then, even without an appointment, even though they were busy, and even though I had never been there. That's how I "met" Berman Infiniti. Since then, I've had any/every kind of needed work done at Berman. To really appreciate what that means to me, it helps to understand that I live in Chicago, not Indiana, so it's worth the trip for me.

Thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement Peter. We are so happy to hear your vehicle is running like new, and Jake could get you back on ...the road quickly. Thanks for making the trip from Chicago for your service, and we hope to service you again soon!

• May 28, 2019

They were very friendly and not a hard sell. Would work with again.price was a fair market value and they gave me a fair price for my trade in and called... a few days later to see if we were happy.

Richard, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

November 21, 2020

I was very enlighten with the customer service from this dealership, they waited on me patiently and help me secure finance and walked me through the entire... process. I was getting impatient however, Erica put a 120% effort to ensure I left with a car. I was very grateful, because I had been looking and I really wanted to stay with a Lexus, but Erica help changed my mind and I am still within my budget. I really would like to commend her for a Job well done. I made a great choice.

Scurlockvalant, we are so happy to read such a great review about Berman's Inf/merrillville! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free ...to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 24, 2020

I am a loyal Infiniti customer and was looking for a specific color. I reached out to Dan D'Andrea for assistance. He is very professional and went beyond... my expectations! I would refer him to family and friends.

Connie Borchardt, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berma...n family!

September 15, 2020

Excellent location and great service. Appointment was very convenient for me. They treated me with the up most respect. Excellent display of vehicles information... and selections.

Dagriffin4, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

July 23, 2020

They would not sell me a used vehicle at the price listed unless I purchased a protection or service package. I explained that I will be taking the vehicle... out of state and the service package would be worthless but they would still not sell the vehicle for the price listed. Wasted my valuable time with these bait and switch tactics.

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact General Manager Dan D'Andrea who will be more than happy to address your concerns. He will do his very bes...t to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. Dan's direct phone number is 630-709-5193 and email ddandrea@berman.com.

June 21, 2020

Saw a used Malibu on Cars.com that was considered a great deal so went to dealer website. Chose the finance options tab where one of the options was "cash... option". After choosing this option it gave me a price that said "includes taxes and fee". Went to dealership to inquire about vehicle and $2500 was added to price. This would make the cost of the car a "fair price" on Cars.com.

Thank you for your feedback, JC. Please contact General Sales Manager John Anderson who will be more than happy to address your concerns. He will do h...is very best to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. John can be reached via phone at 219-525-4500 and email janderson@berman.com.

May 18, 2020

Service department staff were friendly and completed work on time I am satisfied with the work . That's all I can say why Do you need 25 words?

Hjsori, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

May 14, 2020

Purchased a used car form Berman Infiniti with an extended warranty. After selling that I only had for 2 years and 6,000 miles I am entitled to a refund... of the unused portion of the warranty. After more than 3 months of back and forth with the finance director Nate Swanson still no refund! Initially I was told I would receive my refund in 2 to 3 weeks. Every time I call to speak with Mr. Swanson he is always busy and will return my call which he never does. Frustrated after 2 months of lies I contacted the warranty company and they said they had not heard from Berman Infiniti of Merrillville and that would cancel my policy and send the cancellation to the dealership so that they could process my refund. A month later spoke with Mr. Swanson after calling using a different last name (since he is always with a customer if I call using my real name). To his surprise he now had to answer what is up with my refund? Mr. Swanson promised me my refund was completed and would be mailed in a couple of days. That was a month ago still no refund! Tried calling weeks later still unavailable with no callbacks or emails. Do not purchase a car, a warranty or Gap ins. from this dealership. They are good at getting you money but when it comes down to refunds and good customer service they are terrible! Kirkwood

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact Finance Director Nate Swanson, who will be more than happy to address your concerns. He will do his very b...est to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. Nate can be reached via phone at 219-525-4500 and email nswanson@berman.com.