Average based on 7 reviews.
  • AWESOME EXPERIENCE

We're glad you're happy with your purchase and hope you come see us again.

Jeremy, Mike, and Nick were 3 of the most thoughtful and professional sales staff we met. The experience did not feel rushed or troublesome. My Lincoln Navigator was actually underpriced for the quality of the vehicle. Awesome job Select Auto!

We're glad you're happy with your purchase and hope you come see us again.

• The Best Experience I ever had

We appreciate your purchase. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call us.

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased in my life and I must say this is without a doubt the best. Nick, Mike and the rest of the Select Auto Sales staff will from here on be considered family to me just from the way I was treated when I purchased from this dealership. From the time I walked into the dealership to the time I walked out Nick made it his duty to not only put me in the car that I wanted but also make it available in the price range that I needed to be. Before you buy I would suggest you read this review and before you go to any other dealership in the state of Georgia go by and give these guys your time. Trust me you will not regret it!!!!!!

• Great Service

They got me in the vehicle I picked out and were very kind during the whole process.

Mrs. Caillier, We would like to thank you very much for your purchase. If there is anything we can do for you in the future do not hesitate to give us a call.

• 4th time Buyer

My family has purchased 4 cars from Select Auto Sales

Thank you again Mrs. Sweeney. We're happy to have helped you all in your purchases and look forward to helping you in the future.

My family has purchased 4 cars from Select Auto Sales

• GOOD SERVICE

Thank you for your purchase. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Found the Grand Vitara on Cars.com and very surprised to find the car on the lot. The salesperson, Jeremy was very personable and professional. He made buying the vehicle as painless as possible. Having the vehicle listed on cars.com cut out a lot of the legwork.

• Great experience

Great people, Great service. Helped me find the car of my dreams. Very Satisfied.

Thank-you for your business!

Thank-you for your business!

• Very Satisfied

Thank you very much for your business. We're glad you're happy with your purchase. If there is anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to call.

I purchased a 2005 Corvette from these guys a few weeks ago. They were very friendly on the phone as well as in person. The car was very clean. It has been a month since we purchased the car and everything is working perfectly. These are good people to deal with and I will certainly come see them again when I need another vehicle.