S A Auto Sales

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 43 reviews

• January 25, 2018

Can thank yall guys enough especially mr. valente who helped me alot on my first purchase gave me a wonderful price and an amazing interest rate , i d...o recommend yall to come check these guys out y’all won’t regret it thank yall so much !

June 5, 2018

Mr. Valente was very kind and helped me get into my first vehicle of my choice that was not too pricey but it was perfect

May 3, 2018

For my first time buying a truck the dealers were AMAZING very friendly. They were not pushy and they made sure they found a truck that matches me the... best!!! I would highly recommend any first time buy to go there!!!! Five star all the way ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

April 23, 2018

After my wife had her Lincoln totaled by being rear ended, we needed a replacement quick and within certain financial limitations. Valente and Jeff w...ere able to get us approved in no time and better yet we drove off the lot in a Buick that was ready for Cross Country Travel. Even upon our return we had a question about the A/C and they were willing to take a look at it for us and get us ready for the TEXAS SUMMER HEAT! I would recommend this dealer and their service to anyone!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

April 20, 2018

I came in shopping for a particular vehicle but the dealership had another car for me and it was a perfect fit . The professionalism, courtesy and ov...erall care they showed me made me buy the car that instant. I named my car Destiny because it was just meant to be. I will be buying my future cars here and I recommend this dealership highly!!!

April 16, 2018

I was disappointed with my experience with this dealer, went in to buy a used car, they couldn't qualify me for a used car and second they didn't even... call me back to let me know the status of my application, I had to call them, not good customer service, I didn't feel like a valued customer at all

February 20, 2018

I knew what vehicle I wanted and the price I was willing to pay and this dealership was no hassle with courtesy staff and easy application process o...n line and no need to wait all day for financing..

December 27, 2017

We weren’t sure about which car we wanted, and I think they let us drive every car on the lot! Twice ¿ We ended up with a car we love and they worked ...to get us the best loan deal available. I’ve recommended them to many people. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again.

August 25, 2017

I don't trust car salesmen but my friend Brett said Sammy took care of him and recommended I look with him. I found a car I like, Sammy told me where ...he priced it vs his competition. I did my research and for the mileage and year he gave me the best deal. He's answered any questions I've had direct and honestly and has my business for life. Thanks for my 2010 Acura TL the wife loves it!

June 28, 2017

SAW VEHICLE ONLINE ON A SUNDAY EVENING, CALLED MONDAY MORNING DID THE APPLICATION PROCESS OVER THE PHONE (MIND YOU WE LIVE 2 HOURS AWAY). DROVE TO CAS...TROVILLE @ 5:00 PM, SAW THE VEHICLE IN PERSON AND THEN DROVE OFF ABOUT 30 MINUTES WITH OUR NEW FAMILY VEHICLE. DID NOT EVEN SEEM REAL CONSIDERING HOW FAST WE WERE IN AND OUT OF THAT PLACE! NO RUN AROUNDS, EVERYTHING WAS READY FOR US TO SIGN AND GET GOING, WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO FAM AND FRIENDS. THANK YOU MR. JEFF KAPP!! WE LOVE OUR NEW FAMILY VEHICLE!