S A Auto Sales

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 42 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

April 3, 2017

Hands down the most organized, professional and courteous car dealership I have ever bought a vehicle from. My wife and I walked in, made our choice a...nd we're on our way in our new purchase in no time. I was amazed at the way we were treated by all the staff, even staying after hours (we arrived late) to complete our paperwork, and all with a warm smile and great attitude. I would highly recommend S A Autosales to ny of my family and friends, thank you for everything!

March 2, 2017

These people are awesome. They treat people the way they want to be treated. No hassles or gimmicks. Small town treatment, and great cars. I highly re...commend you try them out before you go anywhere else. They will take care of you!

February 11, 2017

Great place to do business , the people are very helpful and will do all that they can to get you the vehicle you want/need . Definitely Will be visit...ing again

January 24, 2017

The guys were great. Easy to work with and very nice. The truck was clean and full of gas when I got there to pick it up and the paperwork was ready t...o go. Offered drinks and even dug up a phone charger for us while we did paperwork. Above and beyond would be an understatement for these guys.

Thank you, means a lot to us! We appreciate your business and please tell your friends and family. We will do the same for them. Glad you took a chanc...e on a dealer away from the big city!

January 1, 2017

First of all, let me say, I do not write reviews good or bad, but in this case, I felt compelled to share my car buying experience. I first met Sammy... Soto years ago when he sold me my Corvette, and additionally 2 vehicles after that. His professional, laid back style kept me going back. Well, somehow, I lost track of Sammy, but eventually located him at his dealership, SA Auto Sales, in Castroville, TX. Needless to say, I explained what I needed in a vehicle, and after viewing their online inventory, i selected my vehicle, & filled out the simple online application. The following day, I went to SA Auto Sales, met with Sammy Soto, his super friendly staff, Mr. Valente, Fernando & Mom. The car buying process was smooth, easy, and fast. They even got me financed through a friendly, local bank. I would recommend SA Auto Sales to anyone who wants to deal with non- judgmental, honest, sales people, who make you feel like family. Thank you, Mr Sammy Soto, & Mr. Valente Alejandro, I will be back!

December 27, 2016

fun, Fun, FUN ! These car people make it truly pleasant & enjoyable - I needed a " rust-free " Chevy Suburban and I found it on the Cars . Com site.... Sure enough, S A Auto came thru with a fantastic deal ! They even picked me up @ San Antonio,Tx Airport - And, drove back to Michigan, ( Free Full Tank of Gas ) Very soon I'll going back for one their " Sharp Sports Cars ", that they specialize in.

December 22, 2016

These guys are honest and straight forward. I have purchased 2 vehicles from this company. I will be going back when I buy my next one as well. No gam...es, no gimmicks, just a fair price for a good pre-owned car. If you're looking, this is the first place you should go! Keep up the great job SA auto sales!

December 5, 2016

We will definitely recommend this place to anyone we know looking for a vehicle these men are all so very nice and friendly. Mr Jeff Kapp was the gen...tleman who help us and my husband and i were both amazed on how much he did for us. Thank You Mr. Kapp ''Your The Man"

December 3, 2016

I am truly grateful for everything Valente and Jeff did to assist me with my trade in and getting me into a vehicle I am very pleased with. I most def...initely recommend this Auto sales to anyone. They have great customer service and go out of their way to help you, they sure did help me in my situation. I will definitely consider going to them again. Thank you for all your help!

November 4, 2016

Very grateful for these guys. Valente, Sammi and Jeff did an amazing job. Went in and told them my situation and with no hesitation said they could he...lp and boy did they. I have never been helped by someone the way that they helped me. They went over and beyond on what I expected from a dealership. Thank y'all guys. You don't know how much you helped me. Highly recommend them.

S A Auto Sales