S A Auto Sales

43 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 4, 2016

Very grateful for these guys. Valente, Sammi and Jeff did an amazing job. Went in and told them my situation and with no hesitation said they could help... and boy did they. I have never been helped by someone the way that they helped me. They went over and beyond on what I expected from a dealership. Thank y'all guys. You don't know how much you helped me. Highly recommend them.

October 20, 2016

Jeff and Valente, seasoned, professional and compassionate salesmen. The process of purchasing a car from this dealership was seamless and they will work... with you for the best deal. They are patient and explain everything to you before you close the deal. The experience for me was pleasant and I walked away feeling happy and appreciative of their service. If you are looking for a place to buy a car this is the place. Thank you Valente and Jeff for your time and understanding.

May 25, 2016

I liked their hospitality and their approach to a costumer nicely and honestly.

May 13, 2016

43 years ago, while stationed at Fort Meade, MD, I owned a Triumph Spitfire and, for about a year and a half, really enjoyed cruising the backroads of... Maryland and Virginia. About the only currently produced sports car in anyway similar to that Triumph, relatively inexpensive, simple and just plain fun to drive, is the Mazda Miata. About a year ago, I started looking on the internet for a second hand Miata. I found quite a few available but at distances too far away to go and check them out. Then, I found one on the SA Auto Sales web site. Since the dealership is only about a hundred miles from my home, I drove down there to see the car. To my surprise and delight, I found the vehicle to be exactly as described on the web site, the price was very, very fair, and the reception from Valente and the rest of the folks was truly outstanding. I drove the car home that very afternoon, and have been delighted with every aspect of dealing with this family owned business. After having the car home for a while, I noticed that one of the sun visors was missing. I told Valente about it over the phone, and today, when I went down to pick up the registration and permanent license plates, the dealership replaced the sun visor, free of charge. That is service far above and beyond what I expected. I could not recommend them more highly as an honest, fair and friendly family owned business to anyone looking for an extremely clean used vehicle. These folks are top notch in every respect.

April 29, 2016

I purchased a Jeep Wrangler from S A Auto Sales back in July of 2015. I waited this long to review to add perspective. About two months after my purchase... my Jeep wouldn't start in park and needed a new neutral safety switch. To keep a very long story short a neutral safety switch in newer Wranglers requires that the transmission be taken apart and is kind of expensive. I called S A Auto Sales back and they sent me to their mechanic and covered all of the costs. As of today I have not had any more problems. Very satisfied!

March 29, 2016

My Husband and I went looking for a vehicle due to ours being totaled in an accident not expecting to get much seeing as we did not get back much in return... and our past credit history. Valente was very helpful in getting us approved and without gauging us. He even helped us save some of the money, and we got a good deal on a nice vehicle. Would definitely recommend them and will be back for future vehicles.

January 22, 2016

After being rear-ended and totaling my Cadillac, I lost money because I owed the Bank more than the Insurance Company paid me.Then on top of that, my own... Bank would not approve me because now they said I was over the Debt Ratio...Mr. Valente & Jeff of SA Auto Sales handled all my problems!....they are professional, experts in financing, They found a Bank to approve my Loan!....I walked away with a beautiful Cadillac!.......Thanks, SA Auto!

We are happy to help! Enjoy your new-to-you Cadillac. Tell your friends and family!

January 21, 2016

Bought my car a couple of weeks ago and I love it!! After searching big dealerships in Austin and San Antonio I started to fear that I would not find a... car that I really liked, let alone loved. The vehicles that I was finding at these "big" dealerships were overpriced and most of them were banged, scratched or stained up. Not only that but after test driving a car I would receive tons of emails and phone calls even after I told them I was not intersested. I found a suv online that I was interested in and my sister lives close to Castroville so we decided to go and check it out. When we got there Valente was there to greet us. I told him which vehicle I was interested in and he pointed me in that direction. He told me to look around and said he would be back to check on me. Not only did I like the Suv that I originally went for but I liked the one next to it too! I finally started to get excited and then Valente came back out and I told him I liked both Suv's! I told him my price range and he said "let me show you what else we have in your price range". He took me back into the front of the lot and showed me three more!!! At this point my head started spinning because I liked all five vehicles more than any of the other ones I had looked at at the other dealerships. "I actually had a choice to pick from?" After test driving the cars, I decided on one. We went inside to do paperwork and Valente and Jeff had me and my sister cracking up. All four of us sat there for a couple of hours chatting and laughing. It felt like a family reunion. They helped me with everything and talked me through everything. Even a week after buying my car I've had call to ask a question and they are still cracking jokes with me. I will definitely come here first the next time I am in the market and I will tell everyone I know in Austin that it is worth the drive to check them out! You will not find a dealership like this in "the city". They are real, with real good prices, and great vehicles! Thank you guys so much!

Thank you means a lot to us! We care and are selective with our inventory we choose. Delivering great vehicles & better choices to our customers is ...our #1 priority. Thank you! We appreciate your business and please tell your friends and family. We will do the same for them. Glad you took a chance on a dealer away from the big city!

December 8, 2015

My fiance and I were more than satisfied with the wonderful customer service. They definitely have my approval. We were treated with respect and they make... you feel at home. We will definitely share their information with all our friends and family. Thank you once again for helping our family!!

It surely was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for the opportunity. Happy Holidays and God bless you and your family! PS. The deer steak and sausa...ge you brought us was awesome!

August 17, 2015

I have been searching for my dream truck, within a price I could afford for many years and happened across it online. I called and spoke to Sammy, to see... if it was still there, since I was driving from North San Antonio, and he went out to be sure, he was very professional and helpful. When I got to the location, Valente was there waiting to help me in making my purchase. The ruck was exactly how I expected it from talking to them and researching it online. Valente made me comfortable, no pressure and went above and beyond what I expected from a car dealership. I will be going back for future vehicles and sending everyone I know to S.A. Auto. Even after I purchased the ruck and took it home, they called me to let me know I had left something behind and that they will hold it for me. These guys are great, honest and easy to work with!!!! This experience was worth every mile of the drive to Castroville!!! Thanks, for your help Valente, I love my “sexy truck”!!!!

Very Nice! That's a great truck! We want all of our customers to have the same experience as you did! We want people to know SA Auto is worth every... mile of the drive to Castroville! Thank you for your business. Come back soon!