S A Auto Sales

43 reviews

July 24, 2015

My girlfriend and I were in a car accident and the car was totaled. She needed a car and she loves Chevy Impala and found the perfect car at S A Auto Sales.... The salespeople were awesome and understanding. They took my trade-in and graves such an incredible deal for it. They even helped us with finding financing for our car loan. You must take a drive to their place. I saw some cherry Chargers in the lot!!!

July 7, 2015

I was in the market for a compact car for my daughter. Valente was very helpful and more than accomodating in setting up an appt for me to test drive... the vehicle! He actually met me less than 2 miles from my house so I could test drive the vehicle! I was very appreciative of all the info he provided to me, both good and bad regarding the '07 Hyundai Elantra. Valente was very honest and upfront with me regarding some minor hail damage that the vehicle sustained and was more than willing to share all the info about the car. Valente also dealt with the "Check Engine" light problem on the car & got it resolved to my complete satisfication! I felt very comfortable from the very beginning in my dealings with both Valente & SA Auto Sales and would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a good used car!! Thanks SA Auto Sales and my daughter absolutely loves her new-used car!!

May 25, 2015

I was in the market for a Camaro SS and SA Auto sales had just what I was looking for. Spoke with Sammy over the phone and he was very helpful and to the... point on what he had on the lot. He explained the condition of the vehicle precisely. I was very pleased with his honesty and customer service. Once I arrived on the lot the vehicle was exactly what he had described over the phone, buying was hassle free and I was in and out the door with exactly what I wanted and at a great price. Thanks SA Auto sales.

April 27, 2015

I purchased a Lexus and the process was easy and comfortable. I didn't feel pushed or coerced. Both men were transparent and upfront. They even followed... up several times to see how I was doing without an agenda. Well done SA.

April 23, 2015

Sammy and Valente were amazing!!! Very helpful and honest! As a first time car buyer they helped walk me through the process, and were not talking to me... the way other dealers did! Other places seemed like they were trying to take advantage of me as a female but not here! I will be telling all of my friends and family about them!!

April 21, 2015

I don’t even know where to start. But let me begin by saying these guys are the BEST! In a day in age when lack of integrity and empty promises are the... norm, SA Auto Sales restored my faith in humanity! Not only did I get the car of my dreams, I made a couple of friends in the process. They’re not just family owned and run, they actually make you feel like part of the family! You can tell they care and are not just a dollar sign in their eye. They want you to be happy, not only with your purchase but with your overall experience as well. That old saying of: “Treat others the way you want to be treated” is the way they do business. They’re upfront, honest and will do whatever they can to help. I felt so comfortable with them, I flew in from Brooklyn NY to seal the deal! I really can’t thank Sammy & Valente enough for everything they did. But one thing is for sure, they’ll always have a friend in NY! THANKS GUYS!!! And keep up the great work!

December 13, 2014

Sammy and Efrain were spectacular. Best customer service I have probably ever had. They definitely made my first car buying experience great and one to... remember. I would definitely recommend them and go back for future business. Signed One happy customer!

Thank you so much for the opportunity and we appreciate your business!

December 9, 2014

I was amazed!! Efrain, Sammy treat you like family. They help you go thru the buying process with such patience and understanding. They know how stressful... it could be buying a vehicle but they make you feel so comfortable, relaxed. They have a very professional manner and they are very honest. It was a very positive experience and I have been recommending everyone to go by and see for themselves and get a very good vehicle just like I did!

December 9, 2014

This dealership is great. From the moment I first called them just to inquire Sammy gave me his word he would do everything he could to help me. He then... introduced me to Efrain who promised me ths same thing and followed through on his promise. He and Sammy were able to put us in a very nice vehicle with low payments and a short term contract. These guys are great, friendly and HONEST!!! They are here to help and not just make a buck. These guys are not your ordinary cars salesman. They are your friends. Womack better look out cause there is a new Sheriff in town.

December 8, 2014

I love this place. Efrain and Mr. Soto did everything for me and my wife to get a vehicle. And with our credit not so great they still helped us ge a vehicle.... Low payments and short term note. These guys are great man. I also sent my sister and she got a new vehicle as well had no money down but these two magicians made it work and I got a 200.00 referral check. Just in time for Christmas. This is no joke. You want a nice classy looking vehicle call Efrain or Mr.Soto. They are here to help. Womack better keep a eye out. There's a new Sheriff in town!!!!!!!