• Great place

Great place for a first second and third car! Awesome people and very dedicated.

• Just Starting My life Over in Columbus.

They are a very understanding corporation. They really work with you. Communication is the key to any relationship. When i first came to this company immediately they welcomed me into there family. They look at you like your a real person understsnding that no one is perfect.and they give you an opportunity to be able to have reliable transportation. I love everything about this company. I will always recommend them to anyone i know or even meet in my near future. Thanks. Chedinia Addy.

• Construction manager and estimator Ford commercial

I purchased a truck from Spectrum Motors and didn't have the full amount, they were very courteous and so far I have no problem with the truck and they gave me time to pay without any interest

• Best Dealer Spectrum Motors!

Absolutely love my car purchased from Spectrum Motors! Great customer service, tons of options, if they don't have what you are looking for, they will find it for you quickly.