Richard Catena Auto Wholesalers

(4.7) 747 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

747 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Richard Catena Auto Wholesalers from DealerRater.com
  • Great car buying experience!!
    May 31, 2017

I have purchased plenty of vehicles in the past and this was my first time at Richard Catena.Amado Antonio was patient and explained every detail inv...olved in my transaction. I went for a test drive and purchased car same day within hours and experienced amazing customer service from sales rep to finance manager. I would definitely recommend Amado and Richard Catena for your next car purchase!

• Great job
    February 17, 2018

Best dealer ever i went and sales person named amado took care of me he made sure he told me everything i had to know about the car best attention eve...r i would never go any where else thats not there thank you .. male sure ypu go there and see amado 👍👍👍

• Casi imposible
    February 17, 2018

Buena vien atendido buen experiencia muy buena atención Chris me ayudó hasta con lo imposible lo recomiendo le contare ah mis amigos y famil...iares pregunte por Chris Gómez excelente servicio .!

Overall Experience

• Great dealership, friendly and helpful staff!
    February 17, 2018

Had a great experience with both Chris and the finance manager. They both made this experience pleasurable and memorable and were super supportive on ...every angle of this purchase. Would certainly recommend and share this on other social media review sites!

• Great Car Buying Experience
    February 16, 2018

I have owned a Jeep before purchasing this one and I must say that I am very satisfied with the condition it was in. I dealt with Peter and Amado and ...they were both very helpful. It was a great experience and if I had to purchase another vehicle I would definitely come back!

Overall Experience

• I'll be back for my next car too!
    February 16, 2018

Was a little concerned about a "wholesaler" but I could not have been more impressed. The word belies the reality. Top notch cars and very low key peo...ple. Everyone we dealt with was direct and applied ZERO pressure to buy. Even stepped out of the room when I took a call from another dealer. I will definitely be back when it's time for my next car.

• Great experience
    February 14, 2018

My 1st time at Richard Catena well the car i wanted it wasn't available! I was a lil mad i thought i came to N J for nothing but the sales guy who i ...dealt with Chris he did a great job! Chris knew his business honest n straight to the point! I was ok with my vehicle me n my family tks Chris n the guys n gals at Richard Catena!

• excellent
    February 13, 2018

Amado thank you for goong above and beyond, always looking for my best choice to buy a car and this time was the best thank you so much.

• Great
    February 13, 2018

Friendly and patient cris was great love his personality he made sure we had everything we needed and helped my son look for a car

• Smooth Transaction
    February 10, 2018

I had the pleasure of working with Amado on the purchase of my Jaguar XJL. This is my first time buying a car from a wholesaler and the experience was... a little different than purchasing from a dealership. A buyer should educate themselves on what a wholesaler will or will not do to avoid misunderstandings at a later date. Amado was forth coming with detailed information and made the whole process painless. I would highly recommend Amado as your next salesperson.

Richard Catena Auto Wholesalers