Hendrick Chevrolet Birmingham

(4.4) 317 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
317 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hendrick Chevrolet Birmingham from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome buying experience

The entire staff was friendly and helpful. They worked hard to find the right vehicles for us. We purchased 2 within 3 days and are totally satisfied ...with the experience. We will definitely be back and will recommend Hendricks to everyone we know.

We are very happy that you had a great experience and hope to have a long car buying relationship with you. If we can be of any service please feel fr...ee to give us a call any time!

• No floor mats in car

Bought a camaro with 4500 miles at the Hoover store from Doug Stephens.It had to be delivered from the North Carolina dealership. Once I got the car i...t had no floor mats. I asked about them and was told they would give me rubber cheap Hendrick floor mats but if I wanted camaro floor mats I would have to buy them. It is absurd that they would expect me to put $10 floor mats in a $50,000 car. Doug told me if I wanted camaro floor mats I would have to buy them. Where did the floor mats that came with the car go? Would give a 0 if was a choice.

• Great experience!

Rashad Reed and Miguel provided awesome customer service! Great assets to your company.

• My experience at Hendricks Chevrolet

I simply just want to say when I went to Hendricks Chevrolet to buy a car Devin Alexander made my car buying experience a good one. I left a happy cus...tomer. Thank you Hendricks Chevrolet and thank you Devin.

Overall Experience

• Doug Stephens

Doug Stephens was a lot of help and answered all the questions I had when buying a car! I would recommend him to all my friends when they a searchin...g for a car! 3mom

• Best Car Sale Experience!

Terry Skinner did an outstanding job on assisting me with my car purchase. I told him the type of a vehicle I wanted and he worked effortlessly to hel...p me get my dream car! I am comfortable with my monthly payments and got a great deal. I have recommended my family and friends to Terry and he has provided them all with the same level of services! I am 100 percent satisfied with my purchase.

• 5 STAR

Hendrick Chevrolet is a great place to get a car from and they will go out of there way to get you into what you ask for I’ve had two great experience...s with Hendrick’s if you go in or call ask to speak with Christie Taylor or Scott Thomas and you have my word you’ll leave with a smile.

• Hendricks trashed my 2017 Silverado

I bought a new 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 in August 2017. The body shop damaged the paint on my truck when I took it to have some dents fixed. Someone... used a polisher that didn’t know what they were doing. Now there is an obvious difference in the way the paint looks on the trucks left and right side. So now I am driving a $58000 truck that looks terrible.

• 5 hour oil change

Waited five hours for a simple oil change and wash was told a couple hours max.

• 2017 Corvette ZO6

I first met Gary Nelson in March of 2017. I began looking at a Corvette ZO6. Gary talked to me calmly and answered all of my questions helping me figu...re out which options made sense for me. He also allowed me to drive one for an extended period of time one day so I could really decide if I would be happy with long term ownership. His approach was very professional and friendly at all times. I value his product knowledge and the way he treats his clients. I wanted a relationship with him for the long term. Gary, above everything else, was why I bought from Hendrick. Adam Crane did a great job being straight forward during final negotiations about the car and trade value of my current car. He never tried to hide anything or play games. Lonnie Andry did a good job getting every document we needed and helping me figure out what other options made sense for me. In this case, I prepaid for all the oil changes I will need for about 40k miles. After the sale was complete and the car was delivered, all of these men had the same service oriented attitude towards me. I feel like I have friends in the dealership. I would absolutely suggest that people I know go to Gary and Hendrick for a Corvette or any other Chevy product.

Hendrick Chevrolet Birmingham