Jax Exports Inc

3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 40 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 14, 2018

Brian is a good guy and a great help , good prices they are willing to work with you . When you go there ask for Brian

August 1, 2018

When you go there ask for Vanisha she is great and will always help you through whatever you need. They have great cars and service.

July 24, 2018

I highly recommend this dealership. My experience there was great. The service I received was amazing. Ask for Vanisha when going there, she’ll help... with any needs you have. Did a great job & was very professional the entire time.

July 11, 2018

DO NOT BUY FROM JAX AUTO SPORT They Sold me a 2005 Audi A4, within the first 45 days I had to take the car back to them several times for engine/turbo... issues. They didn't do any work on it. I ended up putting over $2000 into the car in the first year AND After 1 and half years and putting 40k miles onto it the transmission blew. I believe BRIAN the salesman knew this car was a junker and sold it to me anyway. STAY AWAY FROM JAX AUTO SPORT. I REPEAT STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. They knowingly sold me a BAD VEHICLE.

July 10, 2018

Brian was professional and easy to deal with. They willingly ordered new part to fix minor problem. So far I have had a good relationship with this dealer.

June 20, 2018

Very good experience buying a used car. My salesman, Brian was very attentive to my needs. Very easy to deal with. I needed a car in a hurry, found the... one I liked on line and purchased it after a test drive. I have had no issues with the car.

June 14, 2018

I'm posting for a friend, & to hopefully prevent at least one other person from getting screwed as well. I know someone who recently purchased... here & had NOTHING but $1,000's worth of damage that mysteriously "developed" less than 30 days after purchase of the vehicle. Luckily, they were car-savvy enough to be able to find several things that needed to be fixed before purchase (which the dealership agreed to), but not savvy enough to see what other items were getting ready to go bad or had been "band-aid" fixed/masked by the dealership. Then, it was nothing but lies, procrastination, "playing dumb", putting down other dealerships' work (who had all found the same problem with something that JaxExports denied existing), etc once they realized they'd been caught! Wouldn't send my worse enemy there! Please do your research & take your business elsewhere that's reputable!

June 14, 2018

When I first bought my car here, I had a pretty good experience. They weren't too pushy and they fixed some of the issues the car had existing. BUT... here is my dilemma. First-When I drove the car I found a few things wrong. Passenger side window didn't go down. The trunk needed a part to keep it from slamming on my head and the motor mounts needed replacing. Had I not known to look for those things, they would have sold to me as is. But, they fixed it so I tried not be too pushy (even though I overpaid for this car, but that's what happens at car dealers. Less than a month after buying my car here I had to pay close to $300 to replace items on the car (power steering pump, belts and new brakes). Understandable for a car with high mileage.. BUT, I had 2 separate places tell me about an oil leak- I had NO oil in my car less than a month after I had the oil change completed. Jax Exports told me that the other places were wrong and trying to screw me over and there was no real leak. I have had to fill the oil up in my car 3 TIMES since that original visit. I now have to pay close to $1100 to have the valve cover gasket and timing cover gasket replaced. Not to mention the questionable brakes. I messed up by not requesting a receipt of repairs with them. I wish I could say I recommend them- maybe others buying more high end cars have a better experience here- but I am disappointed to say the least. Be sure to have your car inspected by YOUR OWN mechanic before you purchase a car here!

May 20, 2018

We purchased a Mercedes ml320. The check engine light came on within 2 days of purchase. We called the dealership and they told us to come back. We... did. I have many text messages from the salesman and myself plus all the calls which were logged on my cell phone records. Our daughter had to drive to the shop and Uber home so they could "fix" her car. She was instructed to come back by the end of the day to pick it up. She is attending UNF and we live in NC so they knew she needed her car for school and clinicals. She called at the end of the day and they told her they would have to keep the car for about 2 weeks!! They would not provide a rental or a car off the lot for her to drive. We told them to put the part back and we would take it to a dealership. They agreed to pay half of the repair. (I am still awaiting reimbursement). Considering the car had been driven less than 50 miles, I felt they should have paid the whole repair. I paid $5,000 to a dealership just for the part and regular maintenance which they said they had completed prior to us buying the car. It needed BlueTec, windshield wiper fluid, power steering fluid(there is a leak!!). The dealership told me about the power steering system throwing a code due to the leak. It costs $2700 to fix above the $5,000 I paid so I waited on fixing this. The gas gauge will all of a sudden in mid-driving go to below empty. The check engine light had been on since day 2 of ownership and as of yesterday, 3 more lights came on. Today, the car is NOT DRIVEABLE and we are having it TOWED to a shop once again. This dealership is horrible. I would NEVER buy another car from them or send my worst enemy to them. I am getting ready to report them to the Better Business Bureau and call an attorney. Save yourself the TROUBLE!! Buyers Beware!!

April 12, 2018

P.S.A. If you or anyone that know you is looking to purchase a car; then Jax Exports in Jacksonville, Florida is definitely the place to go. It may be... a drive for some/most, but it was worth it for my Uncle and me. Brian was not only professional in his craft but also knowledgeable! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!