Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

3.8
  • Easy Process

They made the process super easy for us to get in and out of the dealership fast!

• not what I expected

Dealer is nice but poor selling skills from sellers.

Dealer is nice but poor selling skills from sellers.

• Terrible service

The customer service was absolutely HORRIBLE. My dad and I went there to purchase a car and the assistant manager Michael was one of the rudest managers I have ever encountered. How he is a salesman is beyond me. We had a price for a car that was on their website and when we went they marked it up two thousand dollars more. We showed him the price that was listed which clearly made him upset and he came back and was so rude he didnt want to talk to us or explain why they added two additonal services that were not mandatory that added up to an extra thousand dollars. We had every intention of buying a car that day but because of his rudeness it completely turned us off to the whole experience. Needless to say, we did not return and purchased a car elsewhere.

• Bad service

The sales person Mr Bauer was very impersonal and rude and makes me feel like he want me to buy something that I don't want ( Luxcare and alarm system) I don't recommend this dealer

• great service

Jerry and Shawn made our car buying so pleasurable! Great dealership experience! Would definitely recommend to others.

• Grand Cherokee 2017

I have purchased 2017 Grand Cherokee at this dealer since it could offer the lowest price although it is a little bit far from downtown and I have to seek help from my friends to drive me there. Jesse and Mr. Mu helped me so much but it cannot give me VIP package finally... not so satisfied.... But the service is excellent and everything seems fine.

• Excelent service!!!

Excelent service !! They called with information so fast

Excelent service !! They called with information so fast

• Filter this

Let me preface this review by saying that I consider myself to be a reasonable person. I'm a 32 year old male. I had worked retail as a teenager and well into my twenties so I've had my fair share of customer service complaints from people that could only be described as crazy. When I was wrapping up my purchase and taking delivery of the vehicle, I noticed a few deep paint chips in the body and pointed them out to my salesperson. He confirmed with his manager that they would arrange to have the damage repaired. No one reached out to me for almost 3 weeks after purchase to arrange this service. I had to call and email constantly before my salesperson made arrangements with Erin in customer service to help me out. I was told that my car would be picked up from my house the following week (another week of waiting) at 9 am on a Wednesday morning. Cut to 11am the following Wednesday and I'm sitting at home, missing work and waiting. Again, I have to call to find out what's going on. It blows my mind that I had to initiate all the follow up throughout this entire process. Erin had just arrived to work and was very apologetic about the mix up and even offered to pick up the vehicle herself - I appreciate her concern during this whole ordeal. The car was eventually picked up at 5 pm (at my request) and I was told it could take between a few days to a week to complete the work. It took 12 days for my vehicle to be "ready for pickup" and I had to constantly call and inquire about the status. No one reached out to me with status updates and I never received a returned call after leaving my name and number numerous times. I now remember people's names in service and the reception because I've called so many times; Crystal at the front desk and Regan in Service. The phone etiquette was pretty poor. Here's a tip from a customer service vet; don't answer a customer with "what?".......and now I'm resenting this place for making me sound like a crabby old man. So now that the vehicle is "ready". I have to arrange for my friend to drive my other car 45 minutes out to Orange County and miss half a day of work; I work in real estate finance and it is especially busy right now so missing work is very costly to me. This is not like calling out from when I used to work at Whole Foods and I just didn't get paid for a 6 hour shift; my job has deadlines for deals to get funded and for me to get paid. ANYWAY - But I didn't care too much cause I was excited to have my new Jeep back, finally. You know, I bought this car specifically for summer beach trips and camping and knowing that I've lost these last few weeks is pretty annoying. Also annoying (besides my complaining), my "friends" are letting me hear it almost daily about how I'm letting this place just walk all over me and if it were them, they would have gotten compensation/results...whatever! I just want my car back. When I was finally helped and had my car was brought up, naturally, I wanted to see the work that was performed. I was half expecting the paint job to be terrible with uneven finishes and possible brush strokes. My friend Vince was brought along as a second set of eyes in case I missed something in my excitement, but the new paint was good. My issue lies in the new damage and condition my vehicle was returned to me in. I can't believe that they would return the car to me like this! And before I get dismissed as just some disgruntled, impossible-to-please-customer, take a look at these photos. Would you put up with this if you just bought a new car? A new anything? The body shop that performed the work is Service King of Placentia but I shouldn't have to follow up with them; this is the dealers preferred body shop and they told me they would get the car, detail it and make sure it was all good before delivery.

• Amazing Service Dept!

I tell all my friends with Wranglers to go here. They are the only team i trust to handle the repairs and adding new accessories.

• Great Finance Team

Got my financed with a better rate than I expected! I send all my friends here to buy their Jeep Wranglers.