McKevitt Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram

Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–5:00pm
(510) 542-5311 (510) 542-5311

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Not to be Trusted

I went to the dealership to test a Jeep and a Chrysler. I was given an incentive but never received the award. They then proceeded to call me and guarantee that they would make good on the award and also get back to me when they got a car in. This never happened and another car was purchased at a more customer-friendly dealership

Recommended!

I was in the market for a new Jeep and found a great deal through Frank Tehrani at McKevitt. I explained to him my budget, and what I was looking for, and he understood and respected that with no attempts at upselling whatsoever. Overall, this was a very pleasant experience. The staff here are friendly and professional. I'm very glad that I came here, and my family and I just love our new Jeep. Thanks, Frank!!!

Great Experience

Frank, Nick and staff made buying a new Jeep easy and enjoyable, and at a great price too! Highly recommend this team!

Great Experience!

Frank, Tony, and the rest of the staff made buying a new Jeep easy and enjoyable, and for a far more competitive price than other dealers!

Good deal and good service. Thouroghly satisfied.

Good deal and good service (including a detailing before I drove off). Thouroghly satisfied.

4.5

My first new vehicle - Great experience!

I ordered a new JK Rubicon from Tony. He told me it would take about six weeks for it to be built and delivered. Tony kept me informed of the process as I impatiently bugged him on a regular basis. Six weeks later, I had the Jeep exactly as I ordered it. When it came time to work out the finances, they were more than fair on my trade-in. Karen in the Finance Department managed to find a credit union that was able to beat the rate that my credit union was offering. When I drove away with my new Jeep, it had been washed, detailed and full of gas. This was my first new vehicle and this dealership made the entire experience a very positive one.

A great experience to purchase our dream car!

I purchased my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee with Tony and Frank. It's a great experience. Tony gave me a good price before I headed to the dealership. Frank is friendly and helpful to show me the features of my new car and the test drive. The whole process is easy and straightforward. The finance manager Karen helped us to get the car right away. We live at South San Jose and it worth the trip to Berkeley to get our dream car.

These guys came to bat for us !!

My first car buying experience was a mind blowing one !! They understood I was building my credit (my bank did not ) so they found a plan and vehicle which met my needs. Karen C and Frank T were awesome !! I am very happy with my Chrysler 200 and it has a really cool look; especially at night. Thanks a lot guys !!