INFINITI of Bayside

(4.6) 167 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

167 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI of Bayside from DealerRater.com
  • Good Service
    November 9, 2015

Took my wife's car in for service. I left the car. they called when it was ready. i do not think it could have been easier. They asked if I needed a r...ide before I left. Their service was excellent for a person like myself. they did not inconvenience me in anyway. One price quote one time and they stuck to that price. They have a good team over there.

• Great service
    January 2, 2018

Brian Zhang is great,very professional and knowledgeable sales person I have great experience buy new car at Infiniti of bayside,Thank you Brian Zhan...g

• Excellent experience
    December 20, 2017

Travis was great to work with. We found him to be knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We felt that he and the dealership were working with us, listening... to our concerns and not playing the pricing games often encountered when leasing a car. I would not hesitate to recommend Infiniti of Bayside and would particularly recommend Travis as the go to guy.

• Excellent service!
    December 11, 2017

Great customer service. Travis made buying my car an easy experience! He was so personable and answered all my questions. I appreciated the great ser...vice

Overall Experience

• EXCELLENT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!
    November 28, 2017

From the very start arriving at Infiniti of Queens they had taken my daughters BMW into there parking lot as a Valet Service that was a blessing not h...aving to drive around the area looking for parking, We then entered there showroom and OMG all the welcoming smiles from every single person saying hello and welcome to Infiniti of Queens, I have purchased many cars before and had visited many car dealerships and I will tell you I have never seen so many happy faces as we entered there showroom my daughter said to me WOW that made me feel so good compared to the experience we had at Infiniti of Brooklyn, if you are looking for a new Infiniti, I highly recommend Infiniti of Queens they make you feel as if you are very important to them as a new car buying leasing customer, Our sales person Taurean Nicholas deserves a lot more than 5 Stars he should receive 10 ********** Stars for his excellent service, from the very first moment he was a pleasure meeting as he welcomed us into his office he listened to what was important to my daughter as to her needs in the car she was wanting, my daughter Leased a 2017 Q60 2 Door AWD Coupe 2.0, My daughters car had to be located from a dealer in the Tri State and they got the car in 2 days before Thanksgiving Day, all I can say is that the car is beyond beautiful and the whole car buying leasing experience was beyond perfect, if you are looking for a new Infiniti there is only 1 place to go and that is to Infiniti of Queens and please ask for Taurean Nicholas he will take care of you with respect which is very rare in the car business today, Thank you for such a great experience at Infiniti of Queens, Marisa Edelman Bruce Edelman

• Flawless
    November 25, 2017

Came in on Black Friday and had an amazing experience. The GSM Michael Browne was hands on and friendly. The sales person Travis and my FI Manager Raf...ael were informative and took their time in explaining the entire process to us. It's nice to deal with people who care.

• Great experience
    November 23, 2017

Both Brian and Michael were great to work with. Very efficient and welcoming. Brian was very patient and comprehensive about the features in the car a...nd walked me through the important details of the vehicle and terms of the sale. Michael made a painless financing process. A great experience!

Overall Experience

• Fast and pleasant customer experience
    November 16, 2017

I walked in to the dealership not knowing what to expect, I met with Santiago who put me at ease from the start, very welcoming and professional sales... person. I went to inquire about a QX60 just to have an idea however after they provided me with all the information I felt that it was the right time, I was surprised how easy the process was. I am very happy with this experience.

• Great Service Department... did not deal with Sales Dept
    November 10, 2017

I noticed a crack in the dashboard, just above the screen, of my 2012 G37 Coupe just after the 4 year warranty had expired, but I bought it in FL as a... certified pre-owned car with the extended 2yr warranty. My Florida dealer told me the dash was not covered under the extended warranty. When I drove back to NY I called Infinity customer service and they told me to have it looked at by the dealer. Tom Grimont, the service manager, and Kevin Ryan, the service advisor, looked at it and took photos to send to HQ. They went to bat for me and Infinity replaced the entire dashboard free. I also had some maintenance work done and they were honest about what needed to be done now vs later...unlike my Florida dealer. The only thing that was missing is that they are a very cramped facility and do not wash the car and clean the windows like my Florida dealer... and there were smudges on the interior wood grained panel from when they installed the dashboard... minor things... The staff was friendly and accommodating and the drove me to and from the train station.

• Great purchase experience
    November 7, 2017

The guys over at Infiniti of bayside are top notch, Santiago assisted me on my purchase and explained everything very clear, these guys know what they... are doing, I will definitely recommend all my friends and family to come to Bayside for their future Infiniti's.

INFINITI of Bayside