1.3
  • Bazaar

Did not receive emails or phone calls from their sales associates regarding the purchasing a 2005 used vehicle; therefore I used another dealer.

• TERRIBLE PLACE!!!WORST SERVICE EVER!!

RUDE and OVERPRICED JUNK VEHICLES!! do yourselves a favor and buy from elsewhere. you have been Warned!!

• great facility,good experience

I was really happy with the services and i am still looking for a good car.I spoke to few of the buyers who posted their cars and got chance to see few of them.I had a good choices to look for.It was amazing.

• Junkyard Quality Vehicles & Service

Horrible customer service and quality of cars! Don't waste your time at all with this dealer. You have better luck going to a junk yard find better quality cars and customer service.

• Junkyard Quality Vehicles & Service

• Horrible and rude!!

Terrible customer service, they seem to not want to sell cars. Do not buy from these guys!!!

• They Do Not Want To Sell Cars

I called them about a Jeep I was interested in. They answered the phone "Hello?". No business name? When I asked if I could come check it out and test drive it, I was told I could make an appt to purchase it and then test drive. That is their policy. No test driving or inspecting unless you are ready to purchase and by appt only. How can I purchase something I haven't been allowed to inspect or drive first? Who runs a car dealership this way? I just simply said, "good luck with that" and hung up while laughing.

• bad service

I called about a car and I have to say o agree with most of the reviews. It doesn't seem like they want to sells cars the service is awful

• NO CALL

Never got a call so I am not real sure how to review and rate them

Never got a call so I am not real sure how to review and rate them

• Bad customer service

How does he even make business here , he's not even inserted in selling his cars