Volkswagen of Beaumont

12 reviews

March 19, 2019

What a breath of fresh air to deal with a smaller dealership rather than the "slaughter house" type I visited in Houston. DEFINITELY worth the drive from... Houston if you find a new or used car they have for sale. They were very professional, very courteous, and went out of their way to make me a GREAT deal on a really clean, low mileage car they had. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

February 15, 2019

Great and quick customer service! Sales and management staff was the friendliest I have seen since my last purchase 4 years ago. Love the new team!

Hi Bobby, Thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad our staff was able to provide you with the friendliest experience ever!

• January 29, 2016

I purchased a used 2008 Toyota from Volkswagen of Beaumont and I Highly Recommend Anyone to purchase their New or Used vehicles from them. I drove 604... miles to purchase my vehicle after seeing the listing on cars.com. I spoke with Rick Lee and based on his total honesty about the vehicle and professional attitude I made the long drive. Everything Rick mentioned was True and Vehicle i bought is great. They offered also a very good price. You can not beat their Professionalism (Everyone i dealt with was same way at the dealership) and their Prices. Highly Recommend. You will never regret it. One of best buying experiences ever and a Great price.

Mike, thank you so much for your business! We are thrilled to hear that Rick did such a great job and that you made such a long trip to visit us!

August 28, 2018

The dealer sold me a vw jetta. Problem is that Diesel Jetta from 2009 t o 2012 had a very serious recall on thier vehicles. They knew and... sold it to me anyway How do you trust them now ?.

Hello Palmer. I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Diesel recall on your Jetta. Can you please email me so I can try to assist? Keith Leger ...General Manager kleger@mikesmithdirect.com

February 26, 2018

I get my 2008 Jetta serviced at Volkswagen of Beaumont every time it is in need of any repair or replacement because the service is excellent. Repairs... are done correctly and in a timely manner and the service advisors are very friendly, respectful, and patient. The waiting room is always spotless, as is the restroom. They also provide a good assortment of free refreshments and snacks.

Thank you Erica for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward... to your next visit!

February 14, 2018

Fast great service always helpful clean enjoy the Hospitality Convenient the ladies in the service drive are very helpful I Recommend Volkswagen... of Beaumont to all my friends and family

Thank you for your kind words for our staff! We sincerely appreciate your business, Bob!

February 21, 2017

Went in and talk to a salesman. He wasn't friendly and didn't want to work with us. We were there to buy a Honda and he kept trying to sell me a Voltswagon.... Left unhappy and called a new salesman. He was willing to work with me and we ended up buying that day. Had a flat the next day and they bought us a new tire .

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are thrilled that you had a pleasant car buying experience here with us! I am sorry that your e...xperience with the salesman was anything but satisfactory and that you had a flat tire. Could you please contact me at 409-840-2601. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to know more about your experience. I look forward to speaking with you. Keith Leger General Manager

November 29, 2016

Purchased many vehicles, but this purchase was by far the best experience. They were very conscious of my time and my needs. I am very pleased with my... purchase and will definitely recommend your dealership.

Thank you Ledoux! We are thrilled you had the best car buying experience and that you are enjoying your new vehicle! We thank you for your business an...d look forward to your next visit!

May 3, 2016

I came in lookiong for a used car and wanting to have a particular payment to fit my budget. My salesman Willie and His manager Dylan help me out a lot.... They got me in a new VW Jetta and I left with my payments well under were i wanted it to be. I enjoyed my experience plus my tour of the service department was gave me a positive feeling about the VW of Beaumont

Thank you for your kind words for Willie and Dylan! We are glad to hear we could earn your business with a Jetta!

April 21, 2016

WillieJordan was very professional also, great job working with me on my purchase.

Thank you for reviewing Willie, we appreciate it! And thanks for your business!