Seva Cars

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 62 reviews

Call This Dealer

Great car buying experience!
    October 31, 2017

Raheel and team were great! Nice experience working with everyone. They offer so much here like one stop for all auto needs.

Honda Civic car purchase
    September 21, 2017

Raheel made us feel at home by his warmth behaviour/discussion. He made us feel part of his family by explaining the good/better/reliable/suitable car... for us to own and made our visit fruitful, Thanks Raheel.

Great selling experience!!
    May 3, 2017

This was my first time experience selling our Mini Van, Raheel was very patient,professional and friendly at the same time. I would greatly recommend ...them, to anyone who is looking for any kind of car service.

Professional and Competitive
    April 12, 2017

My first impression is that this is a family run business that are all working diligently for your repeat business. They treated me well as a customer... and it was evident that they treat their customers professionally and with respect. They are also well staffed and tooled and are competitively priced. I would definitely recommend them and I would definitely do business with them again.

Above and beyond!
    January 23, 2017

While searching on-line I found a used vehicle that I wanted to purchase at Seva. The only problem was that they are four hours north of where I live.... Raheel was so kind in offering to allow a mechanic of my choosing to come and check out the vehicle we were interested in. He offered up his tools, his lift, and his service bay! Amazing! When my husband balked at driving four hours to pick up the vehicle...he agreed to meet us half way to make delivery upon purchase. I regret that we found an offer closer to home that we could not refuse because I was so looking forward to doing business with this dealership.

Very Positive Buying Experience
    January 21, 2017

I found Seva and my car through the USAA Buyers service. From that point the car buying process was very professional and straightforward and I've be...en extremely pleased with their customer service. With their access to cars from many different manufactures I will certainly contact Seva before I purchase my next car. I've already recommended Seva to friends.

Great experience
    December 9, 2016

The car buying experience was great with Seva cars, I was working with Raheel to search for my next Infiniti, I had a coupe and was looking for a 4 do...or this time. I talked with sunny as well, they showed real interest in finding the best car for me, talked about different kinds with different options and they had ordered it for me with my preferences with an awesome price! I will definitely do a deal again, hopefully to buy a sports car again. They also have a service shop which I used previously and that is how I found out about the dealership that experience was pleasant well.

Very Supportive through out the process
    December 6, 2016

I had a great experience working with Arvin. He was very helpful and honest.He did give me different options and prices and made sure I got the best p...rice. Great dealer!

Seva Cars: A Wonderful Car Buying Experience
    December 2, 2016

I recently purchased a 2014 mini van from SEVA Cars. I found them on cars.com and really did not know what to expect. I am so glad I did find them. ... This is a small family business. I worked with Raheel and Arvin. Both were honest, fair, and delivered on what they promised. I hate buying cars because of the games, and I have experienced local dealers who try to sell you a lemon. This dealership was priced competitively. We worked through the deal fairly (they were already priced below other local dealers), and the car was in tip-top shape. I would highly recommend Seva Cars and look forward to working with them again when it is time to buy another car.

Audi S4 Cabriolet
    November 23, 2016

Overall the experience was very good. I got a great car, at a reasonable price. The people at Seva picked me up at the airport. I had a funds trans...fer complication, and it got cleared up. The only issue was minor, and that was it took a while for paperwork to come to me - but I'm 800 miles away out of state. In the long run it was not an issue. Good people to work with.

Seva Cars