Prowells Wholesale Automotive

• Great Service

I've been a long time customer of Prowell's and will continue! Have always been treated great and love ther new lot!

• Bought Vehicle

Love my car i purchased from Prowell's Wholesale Automotive

Love my car i purchased from Prowell's Wholesale Automotive

• Great Service

Great vehicles and people. Went out of their way to get me approved.

Great vehicles and people. Went out of their way to get me approved.

• Great Service!

the serviced I received was very good. If your looking for a good used car I'd try here. They detail and repair as well.

• Very nice place freindly salesman!

Stopped in to look at a vehicle they had on sale test drove the car loved it they made the whole buying process simple, applied for financing and they had me approved and driving home that day! would defenitly recommend!

• Gone downhill

Won't ever go back. They are pompous and rude and boastful. They have gotten too big for their britches and forgotten what real customer service means. They should never forget the original customers that got them where they are now. What a shame, I thought they were good people. I guess money is more important.

I am sorry that you feel that way. Customer service is our #1 goal. We try our hardest to make all of our customers happy. Please feel free to call us and we can try and resolve this matter.