Maryville Auto Sales

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

great place

Great place to but. Had great experience. Thanks jeff Jones. Satified with used truck I bought. Would but again

Great place to do business.

Worked with the owner and a new salesman. Had a real real good experience. Would recommend them anytime.

Excellent dealership

I went to Maryville auto sales because the price of a jeep was all most too good to be true. However it was not the deal I got was a definite deal of a life time and the people just so nice it was like dealing with friends. I ended up buying the jeep and it was so hassle free I was literally in shock from the whole ordeal. I will defiantly be shopping there again that is for certain.

Easy to deal with!

Easy to deal with. No pressure environment. The guys go above and beyond to make sure you're happy. Thanks again!

Bought vehicle here

I was looking to buy a vehicle for my son who found the vehicle on their website. I met with Jeff who wasn't pushy but polite and promptly we went on test drive. I found the lot personnel were both friendly and very helpful. After test driving 2 vehicles I settled on one and was ready to deal then I found they were will to make a reasonable counter offer. I was satisfied and I know my son will be. I would not hesitate to by here again. Not like a lot of small lots the have a good selection of quality vehicles and would be happy to recommend them

Totally painless!

Price was reasonable. Ken was so accommodating and the whole transaction, from the time we walked on the lot to paper signing, was less than an hour. Great place to shop with quality vehicles.

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE! LOVE THIS PLACE!!

Everything about Maryville Auto Sales is fantastic. The entire process was so easy and quick. Everyone there was very nice , respectful and understanding. Ken, the sales manager, was especially helpful when I bought my car. He took the time to text information and help make the process go a lot smoother. He seemed to be very committed to providing good, friendly customer service. This car lot was clean, organized and professional. I felt very comfortable and I was treated fairly. I especially appreciated their honesty. I am very thankful that I found Maryville Auto Sales.

Mr. Eric Davis

Ask for Jeff Jones! Love this guy! He made the whole car buying experience outstanding for both my wife and I.

Great people!

Very easy to do business with and the staff was not pushy like most dealerships. Very down home experience.

Very Courteous and Exceptional Service.

By far, one of the best auto buying experiences my wife and I have had. There was absolutely no pressure during the entire process, which was a huge plus. I would definitely recommend seeing Jeff Jones at Maryville Auto Sales, he was very courteous and knowledgeable.