Average based on 1 reviews
  • great customer service!

First I have to start by saying that imotorz have the best customer service, when I walked in I was greeted by a gentleman named Alex which was my salesperson, I was not sure what car I wanted but he was very patient with me while we walked thru all the inventory (which is a very good one) finally I saw an audi that caught my attention and realize that was the vehicle I wanted, I was helped thru all the process and end up leaving the lot with the car I liked and not only that, but Sal helped get a very low payment that goes perfect with my budget, they were very helpful on all the concerns I had, I would definitely recommend imotorz to my friends. Keep up the good work guys.

Let me first start by thanking you for your business. we had the pleasure dealing with you, and glad that you decided to buy from us, and further more, will be honored to do business with you again. We always do our best to give our customers an exceptional experience. G.M Sal