New 888-715-5405 Dealer Website
Used 888-710-5607 Email Dealer
Service 888-729-8125

Average based on 62 reviews.
  • Service Appointment

Best car service I've ever had. Fast service and friendly employees at Diamond Toyota!

Thanks for the excellent review Simon!!

Thanks for the excellent review Simon!!

• 5 Star Salesman

Thank you for the wonderful review Daniel! I will be sure to share it with Joe!

When we first encountered Joe Abeleda he introduced himself and asked how he could help us. He showed us what we were interested in and took the time to explain and go over everything in detail. Even though we got there rather late he did not hurry us. We were very impressed with Joe Abeleda and would do business with him again. We would also recommend him to anyone we know who is looking for a new vehicle. We are looking forward to a long relationship with diamond and hope that their standards stay the same as they are now.

Thank you for the wonderful review Daniel! I will be sure to share it with Joe!

• 5 star review

Thank you for the phenomenal review Roberto!!

Everyone that I worked with was incredible. The standards of professionalism were unmatched by any other place I've ever worked with and everyone was willing to go the extra mile to help ameliorate any questions/concerns that I had about this process. So thankful I went to Diamond Toyota in Lebanon!

Thank you for the phenomenal review Roberto!!

• Toyota service

Thank you for the great review Tom!!

Quality of work performed was excellent, car was ready well before the promised time, price was reasonable, and customer service people were very professional and friendly. All in all an excellent experience. I wish all service companies were this good.

Thank you for the great review Tom!!

• Excellent service every time

Thank you for the wonderful review Dori!!

Service staff are very personable. I never feel "talked down-to" because I'm a woman. They find ways to save me money (wiper inserts vs wiper blades, I would have thought those terms were interchangeable). The waiting area is clean & comfortable, & they have an excellent coffee machine. They are more than happy to help you figure out how to use it.

Thank you for the wonderful review Dori!!

• Great car service

Thank you for the great review Mark!!

The people at Diamond Toyota are great. They are extremely courteous and friendly. They are always helpful, and I never feel like I am being taken advantage of. Would never think of going anywhere else.

Thank you for the great review Mark!!

• Great Sales Experience

Thank you so much Ryan! Joe, and all of the staff at Diamond Toyota appreciate your business!

Diamond Toyota Scion in Lebanon did a great in helping purchase the car. Joe Abeleda was the Sales Person who helped me. He did an awesome with offing me the car, he was also very knowledgeable.

• Great Sales Experience

Thank you for the excellent review Fred!! It was a pleasure working with you!

Just wanted to compliment the management and sales staff during my recent purchase of a Toyota Tacoma. Knowing that we were traveling over three hours to pick up the vehicle, they helped expedite the sales process and had us back on the road in less than an hour. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. GREAT DEALER!

Thank you for the excellent review Fred!! It was a pleasure working with you!

• 10,000 check up on the RAV 4

Service was excellent - very friendly - service manager came out to meet with me personally to provide information on the servicing of the vehicle.

Thanks for the excellent review Sam!!

Thanks for the excellent review Sam!!

• More than a customer!

Thank you for the great review Nataly! We are so happy that you decided to come see us!!

My experience was amazing from the first day I visited Diamond Toyota. I really felt like more than just a customer. It was great to make business with Toyota. I believe they are continuously working to improve service's in order to keep me happy . !thanks!