Skip to main content

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed
2024 consumer dealer award View 3 awards
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Philly Auto from DealerRater.

I decided to go for a Nissan Sentra and it was such a

I decided to go for a Nissan Sentra and it was such a wonderful choice! I love this car, and the transaction was a stress-free experience. Thank you very much for everything you did for me. Highly appreciated.

everybody was were polite and respectful.

everybody was were polite and respectful. they answered all of my questions and even though I doubted a lot and asked again many times, they didn't seem to mind.

They gave me a very reasonable price for a BMW 2 Series.

They gave me a very reasonable price for a BMW 2 Series. I was also very impressed with how personable and kind the saff truly was. They took the time to show me around the dealership and put zero pressure on me regarding the sale itself.

Steven did a very good job of presenting all of the info

Steven did a very good job of presenting all of the info to us. There was no added pressure or any reason for us to not want to do business with this team. Thank y’all for a pleasent car buying experience. 10/10 recommend.

i really enjoyed the different variety of cars they had.

i really enjoyed the different variety of cars they had. checked out sedans and suvs. thought a little and finally made the decision. thanks, team, for approving me…

Went there and they have great service and great people

Went there and they have great service and great people that tell it straight up.. My sales guy Steven took care of me and hooked me up with a super Honda Pilot… really great place to get a good used car.. I will do business with them again in the future!

Very knowledgeable and professional salesman.

Very knowledgeable and professional salesman. I want to say a huge thank you to Steven for all of his efforts and hard work when helping me get approved for a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross. You are the best!

My car-buying experience has been great!

My car-buying experience has been great! Steven took care of me and managed to get me approved for a Toyota Corolla without any hassle. I appreciate his help very much.

honda i got here is absolutely beautiful.

honda i got here is absolutely beautiful. it's all thanks to steven! he was instrumental in in the purchase of my new daily driver. he went through all the pricing with me and ensured that I knew what everything and how everything worked and I'm not just talking about the car. excellent prices and excellent service!

Had my Jaguar for about 6 months and still have no

Had my Jaguar for about 6 months and still have no complaints. The car is in superb shape, it gave me zero problems at all. Great service and experience! Talk to Steven, he helped with financing a lot!