Skip to main content

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed
2024 consumer dealer award View 3 awards
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Philly Auto from DealerRater.

came in, told them my situation, and they were able to

came in, told them my situation, and they were able to work with what i had that day to get me approved and driving my honda within the hour. great selection, great people, most of all a great business. would highly recommend to any and everyone!

I went to them pretty accidentally and got a car.

I went to them pretty accidentally and got a car. First time buyer and they did everything they could to get me into a Volkswagen I dreamed about. Customer service A1 they communicated and worked with me the entire way from credit app to me driving off. They are good people and if you are looking GO SEE THEM!

I would like to say how grateful I am that I talked to

I would like to say how grateful I am that I talked to Steven and really was able to meet him to get my car, I actually left the lot with an Audi Q3 and it's very nice, I love it!!! Thanks again Steven for going above and beyond to make me happy!

Steven was absolutely the most sociable and patient

Steven was absolutely the most sociable and patient person I've met at a dealership. He took me through everything he was extremely receptive to all my questions and very knowledgeable in answering them. I'm extremely happy with my car, it’s in a great condition!!!

I enjoyed working with Steven.

I enjoyed working with Steven. He had answers to all of my questions and made financing an INFINITI Q50 such a simple process for me! I appreciate it very much and will be recommending him and this dealership to all.

Appreciate them for everything they did for me.

Appreciate them for everything they did for me. I was a bit anxious as a first-time buyer but they made the financing process a smooth journey!

Steven was fantastic at helping us purchase a BMW X3

Steven was fantastic at helping us purchase a BMW X3 during our last visit. He was very informative, patient, and understanding of our situation. Transparent service with your best interest in mind!

I was able to find reliable people that provided me with

I was able to find reliable people that provided me with a reliable vehicle for a decent price, and willing to work with me on my payments for affordability! They really brightened my day with this Kia Niro and I am very grateful for all the help! Thanks to Steven!!! The best.

Came to trade-in my honda civic.

Came to trade-in my honda civic. Steven was helping me out and I was pretty happy with the service. He did a nice job explaining the process and gave me decent price. Really nothing to complain about.

I was interested in getting a Land Rover Discovery Sport

I was interested in getting a Land Rover Discovery Sport so I came in to check it out. The moment I saw it - I knew, I was getting it! I was happy with the price and finalized the transaction the same day. As simple as that!