Skip to main content

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed
2024 consumer dealer award View 3 awards
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Philly Auto from DealerRater.

I honestly could not be happier right now.

I honestly could not be happier right now. Purchased my new Audi and it’s amazing. The sales team is awesome and left no question of mine unanswered. They were professional and patient. Highly recommend!

I worked with them to get my Infiniti QX30.

I worked with them to get my Infiniti QX30. They got me through the process EXTREMELY quick and were very understanding the whole time. I’d highly recommend him to anybody. These guys not only didn’t let me down. They exceeded expectations by far!

By far the best experience I’ve ever had with a

By far the best experience I’ve ever had with a dealership. I ended up trading in my old vehicle and getting a Chrysler 300 instead. The value they gave me exceeded all my expectations. Very honest and straightforward service. I am impressed.

I know I can trust them 100%.

I know I can trust them 100%. This was my second purchase from them, and this time I got a beautiful BMW 2 Series. The car runs great and it was such a rewarding experience. Keep it up, guys!

My daughter was buying her first car on her own and

My daughter was buying her first car on her own and Steven was incredible to work with. He was friendly and helpful and helped her into the car she was hoping for. Thanks again, Steven, we appreciate you!

These people are the best!

These people are the best! I came in looking for a specific vehicle and they gave me a nice price and helped to get to know all the useful stuff about this car. THX!

During my last visit, Steven assisted me so well

During my last visit, Steven assisted me so well throughout the purchasing process of a Chevrolet Malibu. He lett me test drive it multiple times so I was one hundred percent confident in my choice and made it a great experience for me. Thank you!

They did great, and helped me a lot with trade in.

They did great, and helped me a lot with trade in. Very friendly people, and great service, left with a volkswagen 5/5 would recommend if you're looking for a nice used car!

met steven yesterday and the guy's an absolute charmer.

met steven yesterday and the guy's an absolute charmer. he welcomed me in. very kind guy, super straight up. we talked for a little and then went on to looking at a few different models. ended up going with a mistubishi. he explained all the features in depth - very happy.

Steven was wonderful!

Steven was wonderful! He was straight forward no fancy talk, just a down to earth guy. He made my car buy experience pain less and a pleasant one. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.