Skip to main content

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed
2024 consumer dealer award View 3 awards
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Philly Auto from DealerRater.

Steven helped me get a Nissan Rogue during a very

Steven helped me get a Nissan Rogue during a very difficult time for me and I appreciate his personable service very much. He is honest, caring, and understanding. I recommend this dealership to all my friends now!

Buying a new vehicle was straightforward because the

Buying a new vehicle was straightforward because the staff were clear and honest about every detail. They answered all my questions, which made me feel confident in my decision. They were great to just speak to and have a conversation with. Will be returning

Great hassle free buying experience.

Great hassle free buying experience. Quickest purchase I've ever made with no strings attached. Bought a beautiful Kia Sportage at a great price. I made an offer and they accepted instantly.

Best experience by far getting a vehicle.

Best experience by far getting a vehicle. Quick and efficient. Staff was very nice and down to earth. Will definitely recommend and buy another vehicle from them again.

Cars are sold as advertised.

Cars are sold as advertised. I saw a Ford on their website and decided to come chekc it out. Glad I did. It was in a perfect condition and the price was more than reasonable, identical to what was listed on the website

A friend of mine bought a car from here recently and told

A friend of mine bought a car from here recently and told me to stop by when he heard I wanted to get a differnt car. I'm glad I did cause they had a BMW X2 that I immediately knew I wanted. Steven was a big help in getting me approved and I couldn't be happier!

Steven sold us our first family car!

Steven sold us our first family car! This team will work with you, and you’ll leave out with something! I have such a deep gratitude to you all. Definitely recommended~

my new toyota is lowkey a dream…they helped me finance

my new toyota is lowkey a dream…they helped me finance the car in just a couple easy steps. i always thought it to be a long and drawn out process which is why i never really did it.

I had been having trouble getting approval elsewhere but

I had been having trouble getting approval elsewhere but I got financing here with their assistance with no problem. They certainly did everything they could to make sure I left with a car, I'm very grateful.

I wanted to give a special thank you to Steven for all

I wanted to give a special thank you to Steven for all his hardwork. It was long process, but I’m glad we got through it in a positive way!