Call This Dealer

Used

4.4
299 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Philly Auto from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience!

From beginning to end this place went above and beyond for us. Luis was our salesman. He was the best! He was nice, personable and honest. You can tel...l everyone that works here is loyal. We had a pleasant experience. We came in looking at a 2009 Mercedes and left with a 2013 Audi. We will recommend this place to everyone we know. Thank you all for all your hard work!

• Great Experience

I love Philly auto! Got a great deal on my vehicle, and Leo was very helpful with helping me find affordable insurance. I will definitely be back when... I am ready to purchase again.

• No-Pressure Salesman a Welcome Relief

My daughter and I went to Philly Auto to buy an SUV that she had seen on-line. Our salesman was Leo, who was easy-going and laid back and let us take... our time checking out the vehicle. At no time did he pressure us with any sales tactics. Overall it was a no-nonsense dealership with helpful salesmen.

• Horrible service

Philly auto is horrible don’t go there very poor car service bought 2011 BMW X5 two days ago and this morning car wouldn’t start they lied and told me... car was perfectly fine

• Look for Luis when you visit Philly Auto!

Well my experience at Philly Auto was great! l met a salesman name Luis a great guy who listened to what I had to say and what I wanted in a car. l fe...lt like I've known him all my life. He's a good man who found the perfect car for me. He made my experience at Philly Auto one l'll never forget. If your looking for a great deal with awesome customer service you need to go visit the team at Philly Auto. Keep up the good work Luis. God Bless You!!!

• 1st Rate

i took my time and they were patient and understanding.. they made me aware of everything i needed to know. Dina Paradeisis helped me as well as ROB W...ENT THE EXTRA MILE for me would recommend as well as return in the future for purchasing a vehicle.

• Finally got my Jeep!

I was in the market for a 4x4 and did a fair amount of research online, before finding Philly Auto. They listed a vehicle which caught my eye - not on...ly for the actual vehicle, but for the selling price compared to other dealers in the area. Called them immediately and after confirming the vehicles availability, scheduled an appointment with Luis. Upon arriving at the dealership, I saw the vehicle and was impressed that it was as described and looked even better in person. In the end, I???m proud to say I became the owner of the vehicle I wanted, and from the beginning the folks at Philly Auto treated me with respect and professionalism!

• Easy, Painless, And Pleasant

Dina was beyond professional. The best car buying experience I have had. She has bent over backwards to get us in and out as quickly as possible. I w...ould highly recommend not only her but the entire dealership.

• Awesome place.

Would come back for sure to buy and recommend others. Honest sales women and great environment. Hope to do business again in near future with Philly A...uto.

• Scam Artist

These guys are a real class act they are very unprofessional especially there manager. They will pressure you to buy warranty that is already covered ...by the manufacture they try to scam you into buying the powered trained warranty by Niada which I payed $2000 for making me think I was covered for my transmission and my engine long story short after two weeks of having the car it starts stalling in traffic and one day it stalled and would not turn back on I had to get it towed in the middle of traffic so the mechanic says your car is 4 liters low on oil I said how could that be I just bought it two weeks about and it only has 26000 miles on it so it turns out that the engine is burning oil because there were no leaks on the engine. I did some research and this is a common problem for 2015 Dodge Darts so I call the third party warranty company Niada they said that they would not cover my engine if it blows up because it is a factory defect and that I would have to talk to Philly Auto so I go in and talk to there manager he was extremely rude and unprofessional would not look me in the eye and kept answering his cell phone in the middle of our conversation. I said to him I want to return the car and hes says no way not our problem its Dodges problem so I said to him then I want to cancel the $2000 power train warranty that I bought because the sticker price on the car was $9900 and when it came time to do the paper work the car price was 11900 and I said whats the added $2000 for and they said oh thats your 100,000 Mile 5 year warrant so I said ok not knowing this was a scam and not needed because I called Dodge when I starting having engine issues and they said I already had a manufacture power train warranty of 100,000 and that it does not expire until 2019 so yea they scam you into buying unneeded warranties to make more money off the sale. I told then I want my $2000 back and they said no you never purchased power train warranty trying to talk rubbish and lie to me. Every one please learn from me and be aware they are scam artist and very unprofessional so please stay away I have contacted legal help my lawyer will be in contact with them shortly.

Philly Auto