This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Friendly and knowledgeable staff!

My first impression was great! Within 2 minutes of getting out of my car after pulling on the lot, I was greeted with a genuine smile and a handshake! This was a first, as I had visited several dealers and most did not even come outside to say hello! It only got better from there. Josh and John both worked for me and seemed to truly have my best interest in mind. My credit was not so great but they worked with a credit union and I was still able to get a good interest rate and payment that I could afford! Would highly recommend doing business with them! You guys ROCK!

• IAF REVIEW

First time purchasing a car, they made it super easy and they were extremely friendly

• outstanding service

I highly recommend this company !! I got the best interest rate of all time !!

I highly recommend this company !! I got the best interest rate of all time !!

• Friendly & Fast Service!

Thank you for the review Bridgett! We appreciate your business!! You were a pleasure to work for! John R

I am very pleased with the service I had with this company! very friendly and accommodated everything I was looking for in a vehicle. GREAT deals and they worked really well with me! I'd definitely recommend them!

• Happy in Clinton Twp. John was an excellent help

I test drove at least five cars here. all were very nice. I found John R. to be very honest and helpful. thank you.

Thank you very much George!! We appreciate your feedback and business!! It was a pleasure serving you. John R

• Very Very Friendly

They were very nice and helpful! I'm glad I came to them to get my first car!!

Thank you Jade, we are so glad to hear that you love your new car! We appreciate the positive review! --I.A.F. Auto

They were very nice and helpful! I'm glad I came to them to get my first car!!

• good guys !!!!

great guys easy to work with made the whole car buying thing easy to do would buy a car here again and send every one I know to them

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! We appreciate your business and strive to give 5 star service!!

• Awesome service

Service was awesome, very honest and helpful. They made it their job to make sure I left the lot satisfied I had help from John and Josh and I am very pleased. I'm happy that I made my decision to choose this dealership.

• Great Service Very Friendly

Every dealerships promises guarantee approval but not all work their magic. Auto Sales actually treat you like family and went to the extreme to get me the lowest payment. Great service great staff, I'll be back to upgrade.

• Friendly Customer Service &Very Flexible

I was looking for cars for my daughter and I came across IAF Auto Sales driving up and down Gratiot. I was welcomed by Josh and John who really wanted to work with me on a car that would work best for me even though my credit wasn't the greatest. It was a very hard choice because of the variety, but they helped me get a low rate on the car we chose. We couldn't be happier!! I would highly recommend this dealer for anyone else looking for great service.

Thank you for your review Stephanie, im thankful for your response. We are here to make your experience as smooth as possible. i would like to remind you of our referral program!! Bring some one you know who needs a car and receive cash your way!!