737 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Curry Subaru Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Thank you Gabe Khourie!!!

I cannot say enough good things about our salesman Gabe Khourie at Curry Subaru. I purchased my Outback almost two weeks ago with a full tank of gas and have not yet had to fill up. My whole experience was great from start to finish. I wanted an Outback for quite some time, and one day, after much research, I finally stopped in. It was truly fate stepping in for me to make a quick decision like that, and I think it was meant to be because meeting Gabe is definitely made me want to buy this car at Curry. I felt no pressure and basically had a nice discussion about what I was looking for. After a great test drive, I made an appointment to visit again with my husband. When he saw all the car had to offer, it was a no-brainer. Gabe was even patient enough to have me stop back at the lot a few days later when I was having trouble deciding on a color. He could not have been more kind, patient, informative, and just generally helpful and courteous. My husband and I feel like we made a friend and we absolutely love the new car - thanks Gabe! You're the best! Veronica from Carmel

• Painless sale
    May 26, 2017

I walked in purchase the car and left within an hour. I took delivery on the car the very next day. Overall a good experience.

• A truly great staff committed to satisfying the customer.
    May 26, 2017

Buying a certified car is never simple. I just purchased a 2014 Legacy. There will always be a few bumps in the process. But what matters the most is whether or not the customer is taken care of. Within 48 hours of the sale all concerns were dealt with and I am on the road enjoying a great car.

• Great experience
    May 26, 2017

Great experience from the moment you enter the door. Steve was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. He made himself available whenever I needed him.

• Excellent Service!!!!!!
    May 25, 2017

From the moment we entered this dealership, My daughter and I were Greeted with a warm smile. My salesman Carmine DelPezzo was Awesome!! He offered us something to drink and eat and the coffee and pound cake were delicious. He listened to our preference in car and made sure to get us just that. 2017 Black Subaru Forester with Black interior . We only waited 2 days before we completed the sale and delivery of car. The financial Manager Mr. Klitos was awesome as well and very knowledgeable and Eric the General Manager welcome us to the Curry Family at the end of the transaction..Carmine followed up with phone calls to make sure that all was going well. What a very thoughtful gesture. Total Professionalism . This is my daughter's first car and it was an Amazing Experience...Thank You Curry Subaru for Hiring an Awesome Staff.

• Best buying experience
    May 25, 2017

John Dionio made it hassle free on time and very courteous . Took his time with me and there was no pressure. From beginning to end in buying my new car it was a great experience!

• HyundaiCurry
    May 25, 2017

Good buying experience. Negotiation was painless. Test drives were comprehensive enough to assess the car. Car choices were limited, probably because ioniq is a new model car

• Great experience, highly recommend!
    May 25, 2017

Great inventory to choose from. Pleasant people to work with... and they are willing to work with you to get the deal done! Would highly recommend!

• Excellent experience
    May 24, 2017

They were very helpful with my repair, trade in, and found the exact car I was looking for. A positive experience from start to finish.

• My Buying Experiance
    May 24, 2017

In the simplest of terms, Jimmy did a great job...not only that but I was much impressed with the total dealership....It must be the "Curry Touch" ...I also own an Acura...purchased at Curry"s in Scarsdale....you certainly "earn your money"...and my trust