• Best car buying experience I've had

Really took time to explain the buying process to me, made me feel like my needs and what was best for me was most important. I love the car we ended up with, great warranty! I will definitely be a returning customer.

• Repair services on my car

Customer service, quality repair service, outstanding! Great workers.

Customer service, quality repair service, outstanding! Great workers.

• My New Love

Ralph is a wonderful person, his customer service is excellent. Keep it up Ralph. Thank you.

• The best sales rep ever!

The whole process was excellent. Ralph was very honest and truthworthy. Made me feel very comfortable with my purchase today! So glad I stopped in ;)

• Entered Intimidated, Left with Dignity and a Car!

I needed a car because the transmission on my car was slipping. My credit was well less than perfect. So, after months of research and being nervous to be denied, I stumbled across this dealership on cars.com. I read the reviews and I looked at the cars they had to offer. While I knew the car I wanted was on their lot, the other options were also very impressive in terms of cleanliness and mileage. So, I decided to complete the application online to keep a little distance between myself and the salesman. I figured I could find out in advance if the application was approved prior to arriving to the lot and being embarrassed. Unfortunately, it was not approved in advance, but my son insisted that I at least go and take a test drive. So, I did. I was met by Rodrigo and his customer service was well beyond any experience I have had in the car buying process. He did not try to sell me. He did not pass judgment about my credit situation. And he was kind and courteous throughout the process. Rodrigo explained all of the details of the contract and financing options before I made the decision to purchase my car. When my credit was A1, I never received this type of service at a dealership. It was never about me, but always about the salesman. Here it was about me. It was about selecting an option that would suit me and my financial situation. So, I walked in intimidated and doubtful, but I left with my dignity in tact and a beautiful 2012 Mustang. My appreciation for this experience cannot be put into words. I would recommend this dealer to a friend. I will return to this dealer when I am ready to make another purchase (as I do not buy new cars). When customer service is superb, they have a customer in me for life.

• My Scion tC

I purchased my first vehicle which was a 2006 Scion tC from cars on 22. The cars he suggested were not only affordable but they actually suit me and it was the easiest process for me. Ralph really took his time to explain what I was getting into. Also I love my car I went with, I get compliments all the time! Thank you for being a dealership that believe in people that are just being established.

• Scion TC

I was in the market shopping for a used car but that would be durable for the next two years. Due to my work and school schedule it was hectic and the staff were very effective and communicated with me consistently and found the right car that would be suitable for me. The car was within my budget, but I was also provided with information that would ensure that I would make the best decision considering the amount I wanted to spend. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend. The staff is very knowledgeable and respectful, and will answer any question.

• What an experience !!!

When Newark was shut down on wednesday, and there were no buses or trains cause NJT cancelled their schedule, not even after calling every dam taxi company in Bayonne, they all refused or didnt want to go to Hillside.. So I called RALPH and told him I tried everything possble to be there...Would you believe Ralph Offered To pick me up at Bayonne, a 25 min ride from hillside, and he was at my door..What a SUPER COOL guy he is.. His partner Rodrigo,was a pleasure to meet too.. i spent practically all day with them..and drove myself home in a Gorgeous Nissan Murano..These guys are the best and sincere on what they advertise.. I'd give them a 10 star.. but scale is only a 5 star.. Thanks Ralph and Rodrigo..

• My First Car

Friendly, down to earth trusting dealer. I Love my first vehicle safe and reliable

I was very pleased with the service of Cars On 22. Mr. Velez is a class individual with a tremendous amount of respect and integrity. All of his cars are at any extremely affordable rate and his character only enhance the buying experience. Thank you Cars On 22 and Mr. Velez.