Rick's Motor Sales

25 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 27, 2016

Ricky makes it easy to buy a quality pre-owned car. Tell him what you are looking for and he will get it for you at a reasonable price. They stand behind... what they sell and provide great service at a good price. Rick will even get factory warranty service done for you. I have now purchased 4 vehicles at Rick's and highly recommend them.

July 27, 2016

My husband and I have been dealing with Rick's Motor Sales for all of our automotive needs. We purchased a pre-owned car several years ago and our nephew... is still driving it 4 years later. Also, my husband has purchased his Mercedes and his new Lexus with the help of the owner. We have also rented several vans for vacation and everything was great! Rick's Motors service department services all of our cars and we have been very pleases with the service. I cannot say enough about the prompt service and the extremely helpful owner and staff.

July 27, 2016

We purchased a GMC Acadia from Rick's Motors in December 2015. We told them exactly what we were looking for and they found it within a couple days at... auction. They have been very helpful with oil changes and any questions we have had after our purchase. Every experience I have had with them, which also includes renting a van for a week for vacation, has been positive.

January 11, 2015

Fast response to sale inquiry. I would recommend this dealership.

August 14, 2014

Great service will send help ASAP I had a flat tire with all 3 kids in my car they sent us help and took us home! Very professional and will defiantly... buy our next family car from Ricks!

August 14, 2014

My pickup truck was rear-ended this past March with extensive damage. This dealer was able to repair the truck and helped me deal with the other driver's... insurance company, title details and now I have my truck back in the same condition as before the accident. We have all our 3 vehicles serviced exclusively at Rick's Motor Sales. We have bought 3 cars from them.

August 14, 2014

My wife and I have bought 4 vehicles from Ricks Motor sales and by far have had the best service and sales experience here. There was no "high pressure... sale" of any type and ALL of their vehicles were of top notch quality. We WON'T shop ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!

Thanks for the great review; we are always here to help you with any of your automobile needs. Thanks, Rick

August 14, 2014

I have used the service department and I find the quality of the repairs and service that they have provided me has been outstanding! I trust them to do... exactly what is needed and not any more. They respond quickly if you have an emergency as well. They will come and pick up my car while I'm at work and bring it back in a timely manner! All of the employees have been very friendly, helpful and kind. I would recommend them to anyone.

August 14, 2014

I called Rick's Motor Sales looking for a certain vehicle. I'm originally from the area but now live out of state and have use them in the past. I told... them what I was looking for and within 24 hours they had what I was looking for at one of their auctions. I gave them my budget and within seven days the vehicle was being delivered to me. Everytime I'm in the area I bring it into their great service staff to have them conduct any routine maintenance that may be due. I bought the vehicle with 40k miles and it now has over 100k miles and still runs like the first day it was delivered!!

August 14, 2014

I didn't feel pressured & the buying experience was pleasurable & convenient. I am a repeat buyer & would recommend Rick's Motor Sales to anyone. I also... do all my maintenance w/Rick's & I like the way they give me options & honest advice. When I get my oil changed they're not trying to sell me on another repair. Service is done right & they always stand behind their work.